Only 3999 yuan! The Moto Razr 40 can allow you to experience the freedom of a folding screen
Get Moto Razr 40's folding screen freedom for just 3999 yuan!
【PhoneAuto Market】Foldable smartphones are becoming more and more common in people’s lives. Many manufacturers see this field as a market full of potential. Recently, Motorola launched a “heavy bomb” in the foldable smartphone market, the Moto Razr 40 series. Compared with the high prices of other manufacturers’ foldable screens, the Moto Razr 40, which costs only 3999 yuan, allows you to experience the fun of foldable screen smartphones.
Moto Razr 40
As a small foldable screen smartphone, Moto Razr 40 is equipped with a 1.5-inch small external screen. Despite its small size, Moto has brought many new and interesting gameplay features to it. This external screen can display a brand new IP cute pet “Moo” and a small elf, and also launches different interactive screens at different times, effectively enhancing the interaction between the screen and the user. In addition, the new machine also supports shaking to wake up the external screen, which can also increase the frequency of the external screen in daily use.
Moto Razr 40 external screen
- How should a student choose a new phone during summer vacation? OPPO Reno10 Pro+ is a great choice
- The Moto Razr 40 is officially on sale with a foldable screen starting at 3999 yuan, and its configuration is also very powerful!
- The latest flagship X90S from Vivo will be released tomorrow afternoon Can you guess the selling price?
In terms of the internal screen, Moto Razr 40 uses a 6.9-inch OLED super color internal screen, with a resolution of 2640×1080 and a screen color gamut of 123% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, displaying very well. In addition, it also supports 1-144Hz LTPO adaptive refresh rate, and has passed SGS low-blue light EX certification and low-drag certification, which can better protect users’ visual health.
Considering that the majority of users who buy small foldable screen smartphones are female, Moto Razr 40 also brings many surprises in terms of photography. It is equipped with a 64 million pixel high-definition main camera, with an f/1.8 large aperture and OIS optical image stabilization. The secondary camera is equipped with a 13 million pixel ultra-wide-angle macro lens, which is at the mainstream level in small foldable screen smartphones. In terms of self-portraits that female users like, users can either shake their wrists to open the external camera in the folded state, click the screen or press the volume button to complete the self-portrait, or take selfies in various ways such as smiling or gesturing. The machine also incorporates high-definition beauty algorithms, which can take more beautiful and attractive photos.
Moto Razr 40
As for other aspects, Moto Razr 40 is equipped with the first generation of Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 mobile platform, matched with LPDDR5 memory + UFS 3.1 flash memory combination. The phone also has a 4200mAh battery, supports wired fast charging + wireless charging, and also supports dual SIM cards. It is also equipped with dual speakers and an X-axis linear motor, and the user experience is not inferior to that of ordinary straight-screen flagships.
Moto Razr 40
Currently, Moto Razr 40 has started pre-sales and will be officially on sale on June 25. The 8GB+128GB version is only 3999 yuan, the 8GB+256GB version is priced at 4299 yuan, and the 12GB+256GB version is priced at 4699 yuan. For less than 4000 yuan, you can have a brand new small foldable screen phone. Who else can compete with Moto Razr 40?
- Morning News Samsung Z Flip 5 price exposed, NIO’s brand new ES8 price adjustment
- Samsung S23 will receive a camera upgrade in Europe this month, with more optimizations available domestically
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 price exposed, more expensive than the previous generation Would you buy it?
- Apple has released developer tools tailored for Apple Vision Pro
- Moto Razr 40 officially goes on sale tomorrow with a 64-megapixel camera and a small foldable design starting at 3,999 yuan
- Xiaomi Group Spends HKD 2498 million to repurchase 25 million shares of the company’s stock
- DXOMARK announces Honor 90 screen score of 140 points, ranking first among models of the same price