Li Bin from NIO is currently testing the NIO Phone The evaluation so far is that its performance is decent
Li Bin from NIO is testing the NIO Phone and its performance is decent
【PhoneAuto News】It is not uncommon for mobile phone manufacturers to participate in car manufacturing, but it is indeed unique for an automobile manufacturer like NIO to start making phones. On June 21, when NIO founder, chairman, and CEO Li Bin commented on the new energy vehicle purchase tax exemption policy, he also revealed the latest progress of NIO Phone to netizens. Li Bin stated that he is currently testing and using it, and its performance is acceptable. It can be seen that Li Bin’s evaluation of NIO Phone is relatively restrained, and he did not excessively praise it, but rather gave a light evaluation of “acceptable.” To some extent, NIO Phone is still evolving.
In the past period of time, we could see from Li Bin’s Weibo tail that he has been alternating between using NIO Phone and iPhone 14 Pro Max. It can be understood that Li Bin has been using his iPhone experience to demand more from his own NIO Phone. After all, iPhone is known for its ecosystem and user experience in the industry, which is undoubtedly good news for car owners. If NIO Phone can not only be favored by NIO car owners after its launch but also arouse the interest of more ordinary users, then this is undoubtedly a huge success for NIO.
- Expose Honor Magic V2 price may be extremely low I don’t know how to respond
- The iPhone 11 Pro series sets a new record! 200,000 units sold in India within 5 days
- Xu Qi said that his most important goal this year is to create the most innovative products Are you still holding back your trump cards?
In the netizens’ evaluations, they have also given their expectations for NIO Phone, such as “it is best not to have a curved screen, fewer ads, a more refreshing interface, longer battery life, and more memory”; “As long as it is not a curved screen, I support it.” There are also some mischievous netizens who asked, “Can NIO Phone change batteries?” What are your expectations for NIO Phone?
- vivo V29 may debut in the next few weeks, featuring Snapdragon 778G+ mobile platform
- Realme Narzo 60 series begins preheating can store over 250,000 photos
- Star Era Meizu Group will make an appearance at the 2023 MWC Shanghai event, showcasing the seamless integration of all things and the boundless beauty
- Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen2 will be released next week The Red Magic 8S Pro will be the first to be equipped with it
- OPPO Find N3 rendering is here, expected to be released in August Will it be another popular foldable phone?
- Apple’s iPhone 15/16 will upgrade its specifications This veteran company is going to make a lot of money
- iQOO 11S certified for 200W charging! Will it meet head-to-head with the Redmi K60U?