OPPO Find N3 rendering is here, expected to be released in August Will it be another popular foldable phone?
OPPO Find N3 rendering released, expected to launch in August Could it be a popular foldable phone?
【PhoneAuto News】On June 21st, PhoneAuto noticed that some digital bloggers released a rendering of OPPO’s unreleased foldable phone – OPPO Find N3. It should be noted that this picture is not an official rendering but rather made by the blogger himself. Nevertheless, it can provide some reference for us to understand OPPO Find N3, the foldable phone.
OPPO Find N3 (source watermark)
From the relevant rendering, the appearance of OPPO Find N3 has changed significantly compared to OPPO Find N2. Its rear camera module has changed from square to circular, which seems to be closer to OPPO’s Find X series. At the same time, the flash of OPPO Find N3 has also moved from inside the camera module to the upper left corner of the phone case outside the module, while the Hasselblad logo is still inside the module. The front screen of OPPO Find N3 should continue to use the centered punch-hole front camera placement, which is consistent with OPPO Find N2.
According to relevant information, OPPO Find N3 may be under preparation and may be officially released around August this year. The phone will be equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, built-in a 4800mAh battery, and supports 80W wired fast charging, as well as added support for wireless charging, but it is not clear what the wireless charging power of the phone is. In addition, the main rear camera of OPPO Find N3 is expected to use the Sony IMX890 sensor, coupled with Hasselblad’s endorsement, which shows that the imaging ability of this phone should also be very strong.
- Apple’s iPhone 15/16 will upgrade its specifications This veteran company is going to make a lot of money
- iQOO 11S certified for 200W charging! Will it meet head-to-head with the Redmi K60U?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo Dragon Boat Festival Promotion starts, only 2399 yuan for 1TB
- Samsung F54 5G officially launched! 100 million pixel main camera + 6000mAh super large battery
- vivo X90s is about to be special released! It adopts a brand new summer color scheme and has a super high appearance value
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12R debuts! First release with Snapdragon 4 Gen 2, starting at 1099 yuan
- China Telecom’s Maixnag A20 officially goes on sale with up to 2TB of storage and a starting price of 1399 yuan
- Apple Watch saves another life, warning users of life-threatening blood clots
- Don’t panic if you missed the 618 shopping festival, these four phones are still worth buying! Lowest price is 2000 yuan
- Morning News Renderings of the OnePlus foldable screen have been exposed, and the new Aion AION V Plus is now on the market