vivo V29 may debut in the next few weeks, featuring Snapdragon 778G+ mobile platform
vivo V29 coming soon with Snapdragon 778G+ mobile platform
【PhoneAuto News】Previously, vivo launched the V29 Lite 5G in the European market. On June 21st, PhoneAuto learned from foreign media that it is now rumored that the vivo V29 and V29 Pro models will be launched soon.
According to foreign media reports, the vivo V29 has obtained the approval of the GCF authoritative agency, which is a necessary certification for global release. This indicates that the vivo V29 will debut in the next few weeks. GCF certification confirms that the upcoming vivo V29 model is V2250. Interestingly, the certification list shows that the name of the phone may not include “5G”.
GCF certification website
- Realme Narzo 60 series begins preheating can store over 250,000 photos
- Star Era Meizu Group will make an appearance at the 2023 MWC Shanghai event, showcasing the seamless integration of all things and the boundless beauty
- Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen2 will be released next week The Red Magic 8S Pro will be the first to be equipped with it
In addition to being found in GCF, the vivo V29 has also been found on other certification platforms such as IMDA (Singapore), EEC (Europe), SDPPI (Indonesia), and Bluetooth SIG. In addition, the phone has recently appeared on the Geekbench benchmarking website.
From the information displayed on Geekbench, the vivo V29 single-core score is 1000 points, and the multi-core score is 2803 points. It can be seen from the picture that the phone is equipped with Qualcomm’s mobile platform, including four 1.80GHz CPU cores and four 2.40GHz CPU cores, and it is speculated to be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ mobile platform.
vivo V29 benchmark score
It is worth mentioning that according to reports, the vivo V29 Pro will use a 6.7-inch OLED display, support 120Hz high refresh rate; have a 12GB+256GB version; have a built-in 5000mAh battery, support 66W charging; and be equipped with a 64 million pixel main camera, supporting OIS optical image stabilization.
- OPPO Find N3 rendering is here, expected to be released in August Will it be another popular foldable phone?
- Apple’s iPhone 15/16 will upgrade its specifications This veteran company is going to make a lot of money
- iQOO 11S certified for 200W charging! Will it meet head-to-head with the Redmi K60U?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo Dragon Boat Festival Promotion starts, only 2399 yuan for 1TB
- Samsung F54 5G officially launched! 100 million pixel main camera + 6000mAh super large battery
- vivo X90s is about to be special released! It adopts a brand new summer color scheme and has a super high appearance value
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12R debuts! First release with Snapdragon 4 Gen 2, starting at 1099 yuan