The OnePlus 12 may be released earlier than expected in December of this year, with a significant improvement over the OnePlus 11!
OnePlus 12 may release in December with significant improvements over OnePlus 11
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto learned that a new flagship phone under OnePlus, the OnePlus 12, will be released in the Chinese market in December 2023. Subsequently, this model will be officially released worldwide in the first quarter of 2024. As the highest-positioned regular flagship phone under OnePlus, the OnePlus 12 is undoubtedly worth paying attention to. It is reported that OnePlus has fully listened to user feedback and made a lot of improvements to the phone.
It is said that the OnePlus 12 will be equipped with a higher quality display screen. However, on the OnePlus 11, OnePlus has already used a 2K 120Hz OLED screen. The improvement of this generation of models may be focused on screen material and display effect. At the same time, the OnePlus 12 will use a brand new image sensor, have a telephoto lens, and support faster charging technology. Therefore, the OnePlus 12 should be more powerful than the OnePlus 11.
- Only 3999 yuan! The Moto Razr 40 can allow you to experience the freedom of a folding screen
- How should a student choose a new phone during summer vacation? OPPO Reno10 Pro+ is a great choice
- The Moto Razr 40 is officially on sale with a foldable screen starting at 3999 yuan, and its configuration is also very powerful!
According to official information, the OnePlus 11 was officially released in early 2023. The phone is equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, and the Antutu platform score reaches 1.35 million points. It provides a maximum of 16GB of running memory and 512GB of body storage, built-in 5000mAh large-capacity battery, supports 80W fast charging technology, and is equipped with a 2K resolution OLED curved screen with a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. At the same time, the OnePlus 11 has three flagship main cameras, including a 64-megapixel main camera with a Sony IMX890 sensor, a 32-megapixel telephoto lens with a Sony IMX709 sensor, and a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with a Sony IMX581 sensor.
- The latest flagship X90S from Vivo will be released tomorrow afternoon Can you guess the selling price?
- Morning News Samsung Z Flip 5 price exposed, NIO’s brand new ES8 price adjustment
- Samsung S23 will receive a camera upgrade in Europe this month, with more optimizations available domestically
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 price exposed, more expensive than the previous generation Would you buy it?
- Apple has released developer tools tailored for Apple Vision Pro
- Moto Razr 40 officially goes on sale tomorrow with a 64-megapixel camera and a small foldable design starting at 3,999 yuan
- Xiaomi Group Spends HKD 2498 million to repurchase 25 million shares of the company’s stock