Zhao Ming Honor Magic V2 breaks Android phone sales record, targeting Apple users!
Honor Magic V2 breaks Android sales record, targets Apple users!
【Phoneauto News】 On the morning of July 20th at 10:08 am, the Honor Magic V2 foldable screen phone officially went on sale. Prior to the release, it had already sparked a lot of discussions among netizens, showing remarkable popularity. After its release, the phone achieved successful sales. On July 21st, Phoneauto noticed that Zhao Ming, CEO of Honor Terminal Co., Ltd., posted a message stating that in the first 12 hours of pre-sale, the Honor Magic V2 broke the pre-sale record for all Android phones on the four major e-commerce platforms in the past year.
Zhao Ming stated that since its official release yesterday, the Honor Magic V2 has received wide recognition and support from consumers nationwide. In the first 12 hours of pre-sale, the Honor Magic V2 broke the pre-sale record for all Android phones on the four major e-commerce platforms in the past year. Although the stock is already abundant, the demand from consumers still exceeds our expectations by a large margin. Many traditional flat-screen phone users have switched to the Honor Magic V2, so you can see queues on e-commerce platforms and many offline stores have sold out. Zhao Ming said that from the beginning, the Honor Magic V2 did not consider other foldable screen phones as competitors. Our goal is to convert iPhone users and flat-screen phone users to foldable screens. The breakthrough in sales today is a result of product evolution. Honor will continue to invest in the future, daring to break through industry bottlenecks and create more amazing products!
- Realme C51 rendering image exposed! Adopts a notch display with stunning border effects
- Nothing Phone (2) goes on sale in India, equipped with Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- OPPO K11 Official Announcement Equipped with a brand-new high-performance graphite cooling system, same as flagship models
As a foldable screen phone, the Honor Magic V2 set industry records in multiple aspects when it was released. According to reports, the thickness of this phone when folded is only 9.9mm, and when unfolded, the thickness is only 4.7mm, officially ushering in a new era of foldable screen phone thickness. At the same time, this phone is the world’s first to support 3840Hz ultra-high frequency PWM dimming for both internal and external screens, and it performs very well in eye protection. In addition, the phone is equipped with the industry’s thinnest 5000mAh (2.72mm) Qinghai Lake battery.
In addition, according to the sales report of Honor, Honor Magic V2 broke the record for the first day sales revenue of all smartphones priced above 4000 yuan in 2023. Its first day activations increased by a whopping 655% compared to the previous model of Honor’s foldable screen smartphone, Magic Vs.
- Stone A10 UltraE goes on sale today, with a starting price of 2799 yuan
- Huawei MatePad 2023 new product release, eye-care soft light screen, ideal choice for teenagers’ learning
- Playing a game on a hot day is still too hot? Actually, you just need a OnePlus Ace 2V
- Apple iPhone 15 full lineup specifications and prices exposed Full lineup is vibrant and dynamic!
- Thousand yuan flagship? iQOO Z8 is coming 144Hz LCD screen + Dimensity 8200
- OnePlus 12R render exposed! Family-style camera design, white color scheme, awesome!
- iPhone 15 Pro series still in high demand for its release? Screen technology issues affecting stock availability