Huawei Mate60 exposed again Lingdong Island confirmed, giving up Snapdragon 8 Gen2
Huawei Mate60 confirmed on Lingdong Island, abandoning Snapdragon 8 Gen2
【Phoneauto News】On July 20th, Phoneauto noticed that some digital bloggers had leaked information related to the Huawei Mate60 series. They said: according to my clues, it is already confirmed that at least one model has its own chip, and it did not use the 8g2 (Qualcomm’s second-generation Snapdragon 8/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile platform).
Huawei Mate60 series third-party rendering (source watermark)
It is worth mentioning that there were already rumors before that Huawei may use the “Lingdong Island” design on the Mate60 series. Many netizens believe that this design may be similar to the front module of Apple’s iPhone 14. However, in fact, as early as the release of the Honor V20 in 2018, Huawei/Honor (at that time Honor was still a subsidiary of Huawei) used the “Lingdong Capsule” design on their phones, much earlier than Apple’s iPhone 14 series.
The “Lingdong Capsule” feature of Honor phones can form a “call time capsule” during a call, and it will also remind users when taking selfies. Zhao Ming, the CEO of Honor Terminal Co., Ltd., previously mentioned that when talking about the Lingdong Island feature of the iPhone 14 Pro series, Honor had already introduced similar technology a long time ago and applied for a patent.
- Oneplus 12 is scheduled to be globally released in January, powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen3
- OPPO K11 official announcement It adopts the Qualcomm Snapdragon 782G mobile platform and supports 1TB expansion
- OnePlus Ace2 Pro benchmark score is released, flagship performance, first release with 24GB+1TB!
Not long ago, a blogger made third-party renderings of the Huawei Mate60 series. According to the introduction, the Huawei Mate60 series will adopt an anodized oxidation process + fiberglass decorative panel. There is an antenna signal band in the middle of the phone, and the front also has the design style of the Lingdong Capsule. The rear camera module of the phone is larger than the Mate50 series, and Huawei’s own imaging brand “XMAGE” is also in a more prominent position. The overall design has changed a lot compared to the Huawei Mate50 series. Currently, Huawei has not yet released any information about the Mate60 series, including the release time, etc.
- Exposure Samsung and Apple will compete in the field of AI in mobile phones S24 has heavyweight technology
- moto G14 promotional images leaked! Exterior design and core specifications exposed
- iPhone dominates the top five! The list of market share for 5G smartphones in the second quarter is announced
- Latest Indian mobile phone manufacturer sales ranking Xiaomi loses first place, will Vivo take the top spot?
- ZTE’s new phone has been certified by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and supports 5W charging What is the price range?
- OPPO K11 is preheating again Up to 12+512GB configuration, no shortcomings in all aspects
- Morning News Apple quietly tests Apple GPT, new Beats Studio Pro debuts