Morning News Honor X50 to be released on July 5th, Deep Blue S7 officially on the market
Honor X50 to release on July 5th, Deep Blue S7 now available
【PhoneAuto Morning News】According to official information released, vivo will release its latest flagship model X90S at 14:30 on June 26th. On June 25th, Jiang Hairong, CMO of Honor Terminal Co., Ltd. in China, announced that Honor X50, the pinnacle of the Honor X series in the past ten years, will meet with everyone on July 5th, and together open a new decade for the Honor X series.
In the automotive industry, on June 25th, PhoneAuto learned that the second car model under Deep Blue Automobile, the Deep Blue S7, was officially launched. The new car is available in two power versions: extended-range and pure electric, with a price range of 149,900-169,900 yuan for the extended-range version. Yesterday, PhoneAuto learned from the China Passenger Car Association that the retail sales of narrow passenger cars in June 2023 are expected to reach 1.83 million units, an increase of 5.2% from the previous month.
Compared with the other X90 series models previously released, X90S adds a new color scheme called “”, which looks quite refreshing. At the same time, the vivo X90S also offers a pure white version, but the official has not yet announced the design name of the pure white version. On the Antutu platform, the running score of vivo X90S reached 1.65 million points, which is currently the highest running score of an Android phone.
- The OnePlus Ace 2V is still popular after the 618 shopping festival! You can get 256GB storage for only 2000 yuan
- Nubia’s new flagship will be released soon, with a focus on upgrading the 35mm golden focal length lens
- The vivo X90S will be officially released this afternoon The strongest Android phone?
It is understood that Honor X50 is equipped with a battery with a rated capacity of 5,700mAh, supports 35W fast charging (charging head supports UFCS protocol); equipped with Snapdragon 6 Gen1 chip, with a maximum main frequency of 2.21GHz; equipped with a 6.78-inch 120Hz OLED screen, with a resolution of 2652*1200. It may use a 100 million pixel main camera and an 8 million pixel front-facing selfie camera.
Yesterday, the second model under Shenlan Motors – Shenlan S7 was officially launched. The new car comes in two power options: extended range and pure electric versions. The price range for the extended range version is 1.499 million to 1.699 million yuan, with three models available. The official guide price for the pure electric version is 1.899 million to 2.029 million yuan, with two models available. It is worth mentioning that the official price of the car is 20,000 yuan lower than the previous pre-sale price, making the product highly competitive in the 150,000-200,000 yuan level.
On June 25th, according to the China Passenger Car Association, the retail sales of narrow passenger cars in June 2023 are expected to be 1.83 million units, an increase of 5.2% compared to the previous month, and a year-on-year decrease of 5.9% due to the high base effect of the same period last year after the unblocking of many cities. Among them, the retail sales of new energy vehicles are about 670,000 units, an increase of 15.5% compared to the previous month, and a year-on-year increase of 26.0%, with a penetration rate of about 36.6%.
- Consumers reported that they were cheated when trying to get a free mobile phone Don’t be tempted by small gains!
- Nokia C21 Pro in purple color has been released overseas, with a price of about 600 yuan RMB
- Expose Xiaomi Redmi’s new low-end version adopts a dual-camera solution, but the secondary lens is missing and only for show
- Xiaomi 13T is about to be launched and has appeared in the IMEI database It is equipped with Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Xiaomi has reportedly abandoned MIUI 145 and will directly release MIUI 15 based on Android 14
- Flyme’s 11th anniversary brings a major update, and the Meizu 20 series is now fully available for push
- Revealing the codenames of Xiaomi’s 14th generation Houji and Shennong! Experience, appearance, and Leica reign supreme