Apple executive Only we can make Vision Pro The difficulty is too high
Only Apple executives can make Vision Pro due to its high level of difficulty
【Phoneauto News】On July 18th, Alan Dye, Vice President of Human Interface Design at Apple, claimed in a podcast that Vision Pro is a product that only Apple can create. He said, “Everything in this product is created, and it is the most challenging design project we have encountered so far. We have applied for 5,000 patents for it.”
Perhaps because Vision Pro is different from Apple’s previous products, Apple has adjusted its product development process. According to reports, the technology development team responsible for developing Vision Pro headsets at Apple has now been renamed the Vision Products Team. This is different from the practice during the time of Steve Jobs, where different departments were responsible for product development. It aims to maximize the team’s resource advantage.
However, this team is not working alone. It is reported that the success of Vision Pro is not only due to the efforts of the Vision Products Team but also related to the design and operation team led by Apple’s Chief Operating Officer Jeff Williams, and the chip department responsible for manufacturing the M2 and R1 processors led by Johny Sroui.
- Honour Zhao Ming The competitor of Magic V2 is not foldable screens, but flat panel phones
- Organization The penetration rate of OLED panels in the smartphone market will exceed 50%
- Indian Airlines aircraft made an emergency stop due to a passenger’s exploded mobile phone It took off again one hour later
Vision Pro was released on June 6th of this year and is planned to be officially launched in early next year, with a price of $3499 (about RMB 25100). In the future, Apple’s dedicated VisionOS will have a brand new App Store and a series of ecosystem applications available.
Apple sees Vision Pro as a new AR platform and a revolutionary product, with high expectations for it. There are reports that Apple originally hoped to sell 1 million units of Vision Pro per year, but later adjusted the target to 400,000 units. Although the production volume has been reduced by more than half, selling 400,000 units per year is still an impressive number.
- India’s first 26GB RAM smartphone will be released, with a massive 7000mAh battery
- iPhone 15 will introduce three new color options, including pink, and the light blue color option has been canceled
- realme C53 will be released tomorrow! It features a 108 million pixel main camera and a 5000mAh battery
- Mate60 is coming? Huawei’s Zhu Dong Several heavy-duty products will be released soon
- Lei Jun is really great! Xiaoai even asked about the prospects when receiving the interview notice from a public institution
- OPPO has really gone all out in terms of value for money The specifications of the K11 have been exposed, and it is priced at less than 1500 yuan
- iPhone concept machine rendering map released! Design inspiration comes from Vision Pro