realme’s 11 series offers a popular flagship imaging experience, selling like hotcakes from its first launch
Realme 11 series is a popular flagship with great imaging, selling well since its launch
【PhoneAuto News】On the afternoon of May 10th, realme officially released the realme 11 series with double breakthroughs in image quality and texture. The price starting from 1599 yuan attracted the attention of many netizens. Among them, the realme 11 Pro+ brings a 200 million single-lens zoom camera, as well as rich gameplay such as co-branded watermarks & filters, moon mode, and targeted zoom, making flagship-level imaging no longer out of reach. The success of the product is also reflected in sales. On the first sale on May 15th, the realme 11 Pro series sold over 80,000 units across all channels, becoming the well-deserved king of 2000 yuan price-performance ratio.
In recent years, the smartphone market has launched a new round of competition, and imaging is the key. Manufacturers have used larger CMOS, higher-quality lenses, and better algorithms to create market layouts. As a technology trendy brand beloved by young people, realme naturally wants to create a product that can bring excellent imaging experience to young people. Thus, the realme 11 series was born. The goal of the realme 11 series is to popularize flagship-level imaging experience, challenge the strongest imaging of the same level, and make flagship-level imaging no longer out of reach.
- Google Pixel product planning exposure The second foldable phone may be launched in the following year
- Exposure of Honor Play 40 to be released on May 26 Affordable model with high recognition on the back
- Moto Razr 2023 launch event officially announced, to be released on June 1st
Looking back, since realme returned to the domestic market with a focus on price-performance ratio, it has also been actively polishing the imaging experience. The realme X2 is equipped with a 64 million pixel eagle-eye quad camera, bringing a photography experience with super wide-angle, super macro, 2x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom, and up to 20x digital zoom. The realme 10 series is equipped with the Samsung HM6 108MP super-sensitive main camera, supporting super fusion, multiple shots with one click, AI video follow-up shooting, and other shooting modes, providing new filters and street photography watermarks, and further improving the imaging experience.
It is not difficult to find out that the real idea behind our imaging technology is to achieve better user experience and surpass the limits of imaging. We aim to make flagship imaging more user-friendly and enjoyable. With 200 million single-lens zoom cameras, 2x lossless zoom technology, 4x lossless zoom technology and 200 million pixel direct output, flagship imaging is made more user-friendly. New-generation street photography imaging, targeted zooming, moon mode, etc., make imaging more fun and more in line with the aesthetics of young people. From realme X2 to the current realme 11 series, “New Imaging Beyond Limits, Exploring More Freedom” is our imaging philosophy. The release of the realme 11 series enables more people to enjoy the fun of mobile imaging and explore the world more freely.
Currently, the realme 11 Pro series is selling well in all channels. Don’t miss it if you are interested.
- Huawei’s Summer Full-Scenario New Product Launch Live Summary! Multiple new products will be released
- This may be the best 8 Motorola phones ever How many have you used?
- Pixel-level imitation of Huawei flagship? Indian mobile phone manufacturers launch thousand-yuan divine machine
- I just got excited It turns out that Asus ROG is going to release a gaming foldable phone I’ll go back to sleep for a bit
- Foreign media evaluates Google Pixel 7a This is the most practical Pixel phone so far
- The new color scheme of the Realme GT Neo5 SE will be announced tomorrow! It will be in collaboration with Transformers
- OPPO, Honor and Motorola release new phones together It’s very exciting on the eve of 618 (a major shopping festival in China)