Pixel-level imitation of Huawei flagship? Indian mobile phone manufacturers launch thousand-yuan divine machine
Indian phone makers launch affordable device that imitates Huawei flagship
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto learned from foreign media that the Lava Agni 2 has been officially launched in India. The new phone features a circular camera module, similar to the Huawei Mate50, and a centrally placed punch-hole screen. Interestingly, the report states that the Lava Agni 2 will be the most affordable 3D curved AMOLED screen model in India.
Lava Agni 2
In terms of the screen, the Lava Agni 2 uses a 6.78-inch 3D curved AMOLED screen, supporting a high refresh rate of 120Hz, with a peak brightness of 950nit. In addition, the new phone is equipped with an embedded under-screen fingerprint sensor. Currently, the Lava Agni 2 is only available in green.
As for the camera, the Lava Agni 2 has a rear camera consisting of a 50-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and two 2-megapixel cameras. In addition to the good pixel count of the main camera, the front camera also has a resolution of 16 million pixels.
- I just got excited It turns out that Asus ROG is going to release a gaming foldable phone I’ll go back to sleep for a bit
- Foreign media evaluates Google Pixel 7a This is the most practical Pixel phone so far
- The new color scheme of the Realme GT Neo5 SE will be announced tomorrow! It will be in collaboration with Transformers
In terms of performance, the Lava Agni 2 will be equipped with the MediaTek 7050 chip. The report states that this is the first phone in India to use this chip. In terms of software, the Lava Agni 2 runs on the Android 13 system, and the official guarantees at least two major Android updates and three years of security patch updates for the new phone.
As for battery life, the Lava Agni 2 has a built-in 4700mAh battery and supports 66W fast charging. According to official data, the new phone can be charged to 50% in 16 minutes. In terms of price, the Lava Agni 2 is priced at 19,999 Indian rupees (about 1700 yuan).
- OPPO, Honor and Motorola release new phones together It’s very exciting on the eve of 618 (a major shopping festival in China)
- Xiaomi Civi officially announces Disney’s 100th anniversary special collaboration edition! Civi 3 is coming
- Don’t just focus on the Reno 10! OPPO’s new phone may have even better value for money It will be released on the 23rd
- Gear ceiling! Honor 90 series officially announced will be released on May 29th
- Xiaodu Qinghe Learning Mobile Officially Announces, Set to be Launched on May 22nd
- Explosive news! Huawei Mate X3’s shipping target has doubled it has been revised to over 3 million units
- Apple prevented over $2 billion worth of fraudulent transactions last year and closed 282 million customer accounts