Gear ceiling! Honor 90 series officially announced will be released on May 29th
Honor 90 series release date is May 29th
【PhoneAuto News】On May 17th, Honor Mobile officially announced that the new generation digital series – Honor 90 series will be officially released on May 29th at 14:30.
Honor 90 series will be officially released on May 29th at 14:30
From the official teaser video, it can be seen that the Honor 90 series continues the design style of the Honor 80 series in appearance, and the appearance performance is still satisfactory, with a good recognition and can meet the aesthetic needs of young people. However, the new phone also has some upgrades in its design, the Honor 80 series uses a built-in module design, while the Honor 90 series uses an independent module design, which looks more exquisite and elegant overall.
It can also be found that the back design of the Honor 90 and 90 Pro are not the same, the former’s camera is in a double-ring shape, which is more cute and playful; the latter’s module is in an irregular shape, which looks more noble and elegant.
- Xiaodu Qinghe Learning Mobile Officially Announces, Set to be Launched on May 22nd
- Explosive news! Huawei Mate X3’s shipping target has doubled it has been revised to over 3 million units
- Apple prevented over $2 billion worth of fraudulent transactions last year and closed 282 million customer accounts
Not long ago, the Honor 90 series passed the certification of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the National Quality Certification Center. Public information shows that the Honor 90 supports 66W fast charging; the Honor 90 Pro supports 100W fast charging and 20V 4.5A-90W fast charging protocol, which will bring users a more convenient charging experience.
According to previous leaked information, the Honor 90 series will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 mobile platform, with a main CPU core of 3.0GHz; equipped with a high-frequency dimming center dual-punch curved screen with a resolution of 1.5K; and equipped with a 200 million pixel Samsung S5KHP3 main camera, further improving the imaging ability. In addition, the new machine will also incorporate some user feedback from the Honor 80 series for key upgrades.
- Transformers fans, charge ahead! Red Magic 8 Pro+ Transformers Leader Edition is on sale again
- Official Announcement! OPPO Reno10 Series Scheduled for May 24th Release; Exterior Details Revealed
- Morning News Huya released its Q1 financial report, Tencent Music’s Q1 revenue increased to 7 billion yuan
- Get ready for 618! These four smartphones with outstanding designs are a must-watch
- Performance and appearance, I want them all! OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact custom version is only 3699 yuan
- Apple introduces new cognitive and assistive features to enable anyone to use the product smoothly
- Time moves forward, love remains unchanged and Huawei’s smart door lock unlocks motherly love on Mother’s Day