Stone Technology’s first battle in the 618 shopping festival was successful, and the seating order in the sweeping robot market may be reshuffled
Stone Technology succeeded in their first battle in the 618 shopping festival, which may lead to a reshuffle in the sweeping robot market
【PhoneAuto News】As the annual mid-year promotion event, 618 is not only a carnival for consumers, but also a battlefield for brands to compete with each other. PhoneAuto has noticed in the past few days that the field of cleaning appliances has maintained a good growth trend during the 618 period.
According to data from AVC Cloud, as of June 8th, the cleaning appliance industry has achieved a growth rate of 6.3% on the basis of a high base last year. Among them, the main driving forces were sweeping robots and floor washing machines. During 618, the sales of sweeping robots reached 1.23 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 4.15%, and the sales volume reached 350,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 8.7%; the sales of floor washing machines increased by 19.6% year-on-year, reaching 860 million yuan, and the sales volume increased by 46.1% year-on-year, reaching as high as 335,000 units. Among them, Stone Technology’s performance was particularly outstanding, ranking first in the growth rate of sweeping robot category; in the floor washing machine market, Stone Technology’s sales share increased by 1.8%.
Against the backdrop of a booming 618 market, PhoneAuto has also noticed that the seemingly stable market pattern has quietly changed. Let’s first take a look at the sweeping robot market, where the market share of the top-ranked Ecovacs has decreased by 2.9% year-on-year to 34.2%, while Stone Technology, ranking second, has increased by 5.6% year-on-year to 31.8%. It seems that Stone Technology has the potential to surpass Ecovacs in market share; then let’s look at the floor washing machine market, where the market share of the leading Tineco has dropped significantly, decreasing by 11.3% year-on-year, and the decreased share has been divided among brands such as Midea, Zhui Mi, and Stone Technology.
- This should not be just a decoration! Why are the secondary screens of small folding machines getting bigger and bigger?
- 9200+ leads the way, as iQOO Neo8 Pro 1TB version debuts with a price of 3699 yuan
- China Unicom and OPPO celebrate the 10th anniversary of their partnership, welcoming a new era of 5G smart living together
From the above data, it is not difficult to see that the relatively stable brand pattern in the past has now shown the possibility of change. Especially Stone Technology, which has demonstrated strong competitiveness and is expected to replace Ecovacs as the “top dog” in the sweeping robot category. The reason for this situation is closely related to the excellent product strength of Stone Technology itself. For example, its flagship product G20 this year has received a lot of praise from consumers due to its strong cleaning ability.
Meanwhile, in the floor scrubber market, Stone is still gathering momentum. Its newly released product, the A10 Ultra, is currently in high demand for pre-order by major electronics brands. The product will be first sold on June 15th, and is expected to have a comprehensive outbreak in the mid-to-late stages of the 618 shopping festival, thus further improving Stone Technology’s market ranking in the floor scrubber category.
- Xiaomi Redmi K70 Pro exposed excellent border control, using new main camera
- Expose the true self GT 3 240W will be globally released on June 14th, not far from its release
- Liu Zuohu Took a series of portrait photos of Mayer Musk using Find X6 Pro
- Zuckerberg criticizes Apple’s first VR headset lacks social features and is different from us
- Exposing the True Self – GT Neo5 Pro is equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2 and features an ultra-narrow flexible straight screen
- Looking down at your phone is equivalent to putting 45 pounds of pressure on your cervical spine! It’s like a 6-year-old child riding on your neck
- Sony Xperia Pro-I II Appearance Exposure Possibly Equipped with Two 1-Inch Large Sensor Camera Lenses