Equipped with a telephoto lens that can zoom in without losing focus, yet weighs less than 200g! The OPPO Reno10 series is both lightweight and substantial
The OPPO Reno10 series is lightweight yet substantial with a telephoto lens that can zoom in without losing focus and weighs less than 200g
【PhoneAuto News】At some point, smartphone manufacturers began to gradually “let go” of the weight control of their products. More and more new phones weigh over 200g, and some flagship models even approach the “half-kilogram phone”. Although sacrificing some weight for balanced configuration seems reasonable for flagship models, the weight of phones over 200g does not provide a user-friendly experience for some consumers, especially female consumers. So, is there really no flagship phone that can control its weight and still be thin and light? You might be surprised to know that there is such a phone that will be officially released on May 24th at 14:30, the OPPO Reno10 series.
OPPO Reno10 series
As OPPO’s flagship model that focuses on photography, the OPPO Reno10 series not only has strong image capabilities but also has put a lot of effort into weight control. As a new phone equipped with a periscope telephoto lens, the OPPO Reno10 series does not appear heavy like other models with the same lens. In order to bring a thin and light feeling, it uses an ultra-thin periscope module, which saves 12% of the lens module space, so that the phone’s back is no longer bulging. While improving its appearance, it also maintains the excellent feel of the Reno series.
- Rumors suggest that the Snapdragon 8 Gen 4 chip will be jointly manufactured by TSMC and Samsung
- OPPO Reno10 series A new phone that looks and feels elegant
- vivo S17e will go on sale tomorrow – Flowing Sand Gold restores the golden beach of the sunset glow
OPPO Reno10 series
Fast charging is also a major selling point of the OPPO Reno series. However, how to fit a high-wattage fast charger and a large battery into a phone that weighs less than 200g is a difficult problem. To solve this problem, the Reno10 series is equipped with a new SUPERVOOC S power management chip, which can save 45% of the fast charging device area compared to the previous generation. The new phone also uses efficient space stacking and is equipped with an equivalent 4700mAh large battery in a thin and light body, achieving both long battery life and a thin and light design.
- Real photos of the OnePlus Nord 3 5G have been leaked, and the appearance seems familiar Core specifications have been confirmed
- What do you think of this configuration? Motorola Razr 40 series related parameters exposed
- Million-yuan C-format camera? Fuji X-S20 appearance exposure, price may increase by 30%
- OPPO’s stacking technology is so strong? The new Reno phone is equipped with a large sensor and a telephoto lens, and only weighs 194g
- Space Cross-Screen Assistance Empowers Huawei’s Full House Smart 40 to Start a Space Interaction Revolution
- iPhone users are in luck! The official ChatGPT app is now available in the US Apple Store
- Morning News Summary of Huawei’s Summer New Product Launch Event, Geely’s new Bin Yue officially launched