OPPO’s stacking technology is so strong? The new Reno phone is equipped with a large sensor and a telephoto lens, and only weighs 194g
OPPO's new Reno phone has a large sensor and telephoto lens, and weighs only 194g thanks to its strong stacking technology
【PhoneAuto News】In recent years, with the almost comprehensive entry of smartphones into the 5G field and the internal competition of smartphone manufacturers in hardware configuration and other aspects, the weight of smartphone products has gradually developed to a stage that affects the user experience of some users. A few years ago, there were still many users who ridiculed some manufacturers’ models as “half-pound machines”. However, nowadays, many flagship products of Android phone manufacturers have little difference in weight compared to “half-pound” machines. Fortunately, many manufacturers have also noticed this problem and are working hard to improve it.
Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that OPPO has once again started preheating for the Reno 10 series. OPPO officially stated that the series is a benchmark for thinness and has a very good feel. With the addition of a periscope zoom camera with a large bottom sensor, the Reno 10 series has a rare weight of 194g, breaking the industry’s dilemma of not being able to have both thinness and periscope zoom. At the same time, according to official information, the weight of most other cameras with periscope zoom on the market is roughly between 200g and 250g. Therefore, the performance of OPPO Reno 10 series in terms of weight is indeed worth paying attention to.
- Space Cross-Screen Assistance Empowers Huawei’s Full House Smart 40 to Start a Space Interaction Revolution
- iPhone users are in luck! The official ChatGPT app is now available in the US Apple Store
- Morning News Summary of Huawei’s Summer New Product Launch Event, Geely’s new Bin Yue officially launched
Currently, the OPPO Reno 10 series is about to be officially released at 2:30 pm on May 24th. According to the information officially released, the periscope zoom camera of the Reno 10 series can take photos with 64 million pixels, has a 1/2-inch bottom, a maximum aperture of F/2.5, and has ultra-low reflective optical coating and suspended prism anti-shake technology. Based on the previous generation of products, the starting price of the OPPO Reno 10 series should be around 2,500 yuan. Interested netizens can learn more about it.
- Who wouldn’t be tempted! The OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact customized version is so amazing, selling at only 3699 yuan
- Do you want to update? Apple iOS 165 official version has been released, mainly fixing important bugs
- Summary of Huawei’s Summer All-Scenario New Product Launch Dozens of New Products Shine Together
- Huawei MateBook 16s to be released in 2023, setting the standard for professional performance in Huawei’s Smart PC lineup
- Huawei WATCH 4 Star Series smartwatch released, a brand new breakthrough in smartwatch technology
- Huawei MateBook E 2-in-1 Laptop Boosts Efficient Office Work for Young Professionals
- Starting at 2699 yuan! Huawei Watch 4 Star Series smartwatch officially released