Yu Chengdong denies Qualcomm’s resumption of supplying 5G chips to Huawei This is fake news
Yu Chengdong denies Qualcomm resuming supply of 5G chips to Huawei as fake news
【PhoneAuto News】On June 13th, regarding the news that “Qualcomm has resumed supplying 5G chips to Huawei and Huawei may release Mate60 with 5G services in the second half of the year,” Yu Chengdong, the executive director of Huawei, CEO of the Terminal BG, and CEO of the Intelligent Automotive Solution BU, denied the rumor, calling it fake news.
Although it is fake news, Huawei’s mobile phone business is indeed improving. According to industry insiders who revealed recently, Huawei has raised its target for mobile phone shipments to 40 million units by 2023, which is much higher than the target of 30 million units set at the beginning of the year. The main reason for Huawei’s increase in mobile phone shipments is that it sees hope in the P60 series and Mate X3, and Huawei’s supply chain has also recovered accordingly.
- Redmi K60 Ultra exposed With the support of MediaTek Dimensity 9200, it is expected to break 14 million in benchmark tests
- Has the official image of OnePlus Nord 3 been leaked? Is it confirmed that this is not OnePlus Ace 2V?
- Huawei Smart Lock Series 618 Limited Time Offer Enhance Home Security and Comfort
From this point of view, Huawei must also be more confident in the Mate60 series. The point that Yu Chengdong denied was 5G, not the release time. Judging from the intensive release rhythm of Huawei’s new machines in the past year, there is still hope for the Mate60 series to be released this year.
Recently, digital blogger @ exposed the speculative design of the Huawei Mate60 Pro. Unlike before, the design of the Mate60 Pro is not so unfamiliar, and it looks a bit like the Mate40 Pro. However, the blogger also emphasized that this is not the final design of the Mate60 Pro and can only be used as a reference.
Speculative design of Huawei Mate60 Pro
According to the exclusive report of The Wall Street Journal, the United States plans to extend the deadline for exempting China from semiconductor export control policies, allowing Korean and Taiwanese chip companies to maintain and expand their business in China, which is good news for the domestic chip manufacturing industry.
- OPPO Reno 9A rendering image exposure, good-looking appearance, equipped with Snapdragon 695 5G
- Honor 90 Lite configuration information exposed, equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 6020 and a 100 million pixel main camera
- iQOO 11S is too busy! It is reported that they are reducing costs to compete with Redmi, OnePlus and Realme
- The new Xiaomi MIX phone will use electrochromic rear camera and have a holeless design on the front
- What phone should I get after graduation? One Plus Ace 2 Make a new friend, the type that lasts for four years
- Rumor has it that the Honor X50 will be released in early July, followed closely by the Magic V2 folding phone
- Xiaomi Civi 3 16GB+1TB large memory version is on sale! Get it for 2999 yuan