Apple Watch saves another life, warning users of life-threatening blood clots
Apple Watch saves life by warning of blood clots
【PhoneAuto News】Apple Watch has been increasingly recognized by more and more people in recent years because it has helped save many lives. Recently, Apple Watch helped a woman identify a potential life-threatening health issue.
The incident happened to Kimmie Watkins, a 29-year-old from Ohio, USA. She talked about her recent ordeal and shared how Apple Watch helped save her life.
Kimmie explained that she often felt dizzy and tired during that time, but couldn’t determine the real reason. So, she decided to take a nap, thinking it was just because she didn’t eat, her body was uncomfortable. On the other hand, Apple Watch remained vigilant and drew her heartbeat during her nap. About 90 minutes later, she was awakened by an alert notifying her that her heartbeat had been too high for a long time. In other words, her body had a problem. The watch recorded a heart rate peak of up to 178 beats per minute, which is quite high for someone at rest rather than during intense exercise, and is abnormal. After the warning, Kimmie sought medical help and doctors found that she had saddle pulmonary embolism (SPE).
- Don’t panic if you missed the 618 shopping festival, these four phones are still worth buying! Lowest price is 2000 yuan
- Morning News Renderings of the OnePlus foldable screen have been exposed, and the new Aion AION V Plus is now on the market
- It’s okay if you missed the 618 shopping festival! The cost performance of OnePlus Ace 2V is still high, worth buying
Simply put, this is a blood clot disease that reportedly has a 50% mortality rate. According to Dr. Richard Becker, a heart disease expert, this is “the most severe and life-threatening because it is a blood clot that connects the blood vessels between the right and left lungs.” Kimmie is currently receiving treatment and is on the road to recovery. Last October, Apple Watch also saved a 12-year-old girl from cancer; earlier this year, Apple Watch also detected internal bleeding that posed a potentially life-threatening threat to a man’s body.
- Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultra has been certified The cost-effective machine is coming!
- Meizu 20 Pro starts receiving new Flyme system update with significant adjustments
- OnePlus’ foldable screen new machine rendering exposed, equipped with periscope long focus, expected to be released in August
- The price of the Samsung Z Fold 5 foldable flagship is lower than its predecessor and is being sold for about 12,000 yuan overseas
- Huawei responds to charging patent fees to small and medium-sized enterprises in Japan, stating that the essence of patents is to encourage innovation
- Nubia Neo 5G smartphone officially released, priced at around 1500 yuan The appearance is stunning!
- Comparison of 22 Mobile Phone Accessories Costs Apple’s Out-of-Warranty Battery Replacement Costs the Most