Meizu 20 Pro starts receiving new Flyme system update with significant adjustments
Meizu 20 Pro gets Flyme update with big changes
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that the latest flagship smartphone from Meizu, the Meizu 20 Pro, has started pushing the latest version of the Flyme 10.0.2.2A stable version system. Meizu 20 Pro users who have relevant requirements can pay attention to their system updates.
It is reported that the new version of the Flyme system brings a lot of updates and improvements, including adjusting the screen-off charging animation, optimizing the text color display of message notifications, optimizing the blurred background effect of message notifications, adding a music control switch display to the control center editing page, adjusting some Aicy vertical browsing and desktop widget styles, adjusting the floating ball setting options, adding the ability to open the control center with a double-click operation, supporting screen recording sharing and deleting after sharing, adding a search function to the settings, and supporting the use of search guides, user manuals, and other content. At the same time, under the new version of the Flyme system, the Meizu 20 Pro’s gaming mode can support a maximum screen touch sampling rate of 1500Hz, which can provide a better experience when running games on the phone.
- OnePlus’ foldable screen new machine rendering exposed, equipped with periscope long focus, expected to be released in August
- The price of the Samsung Z Fold 5 foldable flagship is lower than its predecessor and is being sold for about 12,000 yuan overseas
- Huawei responds to charging patent fees to small and medium-sized enterprises in Japan, stating that the essence of patents is to encourage innovation
In late March 2023, the Meizu 20 series was officially released. This is Meizu’s flagship smartphone released after nearly two years, and the latest smartphone product released by Meizu after being strategically invested by Star Era. The Meizu 20 series offers three models: Meizu 20, Meizu 20 Pro, and Meizu 20 Unbounded. Among them, the Meizu 20 Pro is equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, equipped with a 2K resolution OLED screen, and has a more luxurious configuration. The Meizu 20 offers a rare white front panel version, and the screen size of the body is only about 6.3 inches, which is relatively small and compact.
- Nubia Neo 5G smartphone officially released, priced at around 1500 yuan The appearance is stunning!
- Comparison of 22 Mobile Phone Accessories Costs Apple’s Out-of-Warranty Battery Replacement Costs the Most
- New generation of Xiaomi MIX Alpha? Xiaomi’s patent for a circular curved screen smartphone has been approved
- The price of Honor 90 Lite has been announced! It is priced at less than 2000 yuan and pre-orders are now available
- Samsung One UI 60 System Update Device List Released, Based on Android 14
- Samsung delays S23 series system update in China and other regions to solve bugs
- ZTE Blade A72s released overseas, equipped with a 50-megapixel main camera, priced at about 1300 yuan