The idea of Canon collaborating with smartphone manufacturers is strong, and has been prepared for a long time
Canon and smartphone makers plan to collaborate
【PhoneAuto News】Previously, PhoneAuto noticed that there were rumors that Canon would collaborate with smartphone manufacturers and possibly launch co-branded products. However, so far, Canon and related smartphone manufacturers have not disclosed much information, giving the impression that the collaboration may have been a momentary fancy of Canon. But recently, PhoneAuto noticed again that according to Canon Rumors, the idea of Canon collaborating with smartphone manufacturers is actually very strong, and the relevant plan has been brewing within Canon for a long time. This is an active project.
However, although Canon is relatively positive about collaborating with smartphone manufacturers, among the mainstream smartphone manufacturers, Apple and Samsung are the largest in terms of size, and they seem unlikely to introduce external brands unless Canon can bring revolutionary technology and breakthroughs to them. Xiaomi has already established a close partnership with Leica, OPPO and OnePlus are maintaining a partnership with Hasselblad, vivo has a close relationship with Zeiss, and Huawei has begun developing its own imaging brand, XMAGE. In terms of overseas markets, the possibility of Google collaborating with Canon for the Pixel series seems relatively low. In addition, collaborating with other relatively small manufacturers may not be a wise decision for Canon.
- China Mobile’s 5G base station procurement landed, with Huawei winning the largest order, followed by ZTE
- Morning News Huawei raises shipment target, Vivo S17’s first sales user evaluation released
- Huawei raises its 2023 smartphone shipment target to 40 million units, accelerating its return
It is worth mentioning that Canon Rumors stated that if Canon chooses to collaborate with Nothing, it may be an interesting development. Although Nothing’s market share is not large, it is a relatively unique and noteworthy smartphone manufacturer. However, if Canon collaborates with Nothing, this may become a long-term strategy that requires a large investment from Canon. At the same time, there are also rumors that Canon’s desire for this collaboration is to develop Canon’s OEM sensor business (currently controlled by Sony).
- The first sales user reviews for the vivo S17 series are out The back of the phone looks like layers of mountains and seas
- Lu Weibing reveals that the most popular product during Xiaomi’s 618 sales was really selling like crazy
- 8Pro+ refers to the Red Magic 8 Pro+ Transformers Leader Edition, which is a special edition of a smartphone 1100 means maximum subsidy of 1100 yuan So the whole sentence can be translated as During JD’s 618 exchange program, get a maximum subsidy of 1100 yuan when you upgrade to the Red Magic 8 Pro+ Transformers Leader Edition
- Benchmark score reaches up to 16 million! Specifications of Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen3 basically confirmed
- Look here, 5 models have received the upgrade to the smart experience version of HarmonyOS 30
- TSMC chip foundry prices revealed 3nm costs 140,000 RMB, Apple is going to bleed heavily
- Stone Technology’s first battle in the 618 shopping festival was successful, and the seating order in the sweeping robot market may be reshuffled