Morning News Cook says Vision Pro is a great idea, and Huawei launches the 618 Heartwarming Service Season
Cook praises Vision Pro and Huawei launches 618 Heartwarming Service Season
【PhoneAuto Morning Report】After the release of Apple Vision Pro, CEO Tim Cook responded to its high price, believing it to be a great innovation. On June 7th, PhoneAuto noticed that according to official news from Huawei, the Huawei Mall has now launched the 618 Renewal Service Season. Samsung has confirmed that it will hold a launch event at the end of July, and the new folding flagship Samsung Z Flip5 is expected to be released at the event.
Regarding the automotive industry, on June 7th, Guangzhou Automobile Group issued a notice announcing its latest market performance. Its car sales in May were 209,606, achieving a growth rate of 14.50% compared to May 2022.
On June 6th local time, PhoneAuto reported that in an interview with relevant media, Apple CEO Tim Cook responded to the high price of the Apple Vision Pro, which is as high as $3,499 (about RMB 25,000), saying “Apple Vision Pro is the most advanced electronic device currently available. It has done ‘tomorrow’s engineering’ today, which is a great innovation.”
- 618 Don’t buy randomly! Get up to 200 yuan off for the Oneplus Ace 2 and enjoy a great value experience
- Xiaomi Civi 3 Disney 100th Anniversary Limited Edition will be unveiled tomorrow night, and Lei Jun also posted a warm-up message
- Is the Apple Vision Pro priced at 25,000 RMB too expensive? Cook responds This is a great innovation
According to official information, during the Huawei 618 Renewal Service Season, Huawei mobile phone memory upgrades are temporarily discounted, with a maximum discount of 120 yuan, and upgrades to Kunlun glass starting from 589 yuan. There are also payment battery draw activities and free memory service activities for you to participate in!
According to the leak, the Z Flip5 will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 mobile platform, supplemented by 8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of storage space. At the same time, the phone may be equipped with a 6.7-inch FHD+ OLED display and the back may be upgraded to a 3.4-inch HD resolution screen. In comparison, the current Z Flip4 has a 1.9-inch (right-angled) secondary screen, while the newly launched Moto Razr 40 Ultra has a huge 3.6-inch secondary screen.
According to the official announcement, in May 2023, Guangzhou Automobile Group’s car sales reached 209,606 units, achieving a growth rate of 14.50% compared to May 2022. Currently, Guangzhou Automobile Group’s cumulative sales for this year are 926,705 units, an increase of 1.22% compared to the same period in 2022. Among them, the sales of new energy vehicles of Guangzhou Automobile Group in May reached 50,377 units, achieving a growth rate of 124.79% compared to May 2022, and the growth rate was better than the overall sales growth rate of Guangzhou Automobile Group. At the same time, in May 2023, Guangzhou Automobile Group’s car production reached 224,413 units, achieving a growth rate of 16.61% compared to May 2022. This year’s cumulative production is 965,357 units, an increase of 5.02% compared to the same period in 2022.
- Huawei launches the 618 Warm-hearted Service Season Battery replacement starts at 99 yuan, and there is a limited time discount for memory upgrades
- Samsung Z Flip 5 folding screen new machine detailed specifications exposed, and the secondary screen is indeed the highlight
- Up to 1600 yuan off! Xiaomi recommends six productivity tools, which you can check out after the college entrance exam
- OPPO Reno10 can be called a must-have eye-catching artifact for summer with outstanding appearance and excellent touch feeling
- Li Nan expects that the Apple Vision Pro third generation will be able to threaten all non-shared screens indoors
- Samsung One UI 60 update model list exposed, S23 series to be released in October
- The release date of vivo X100 Pro+ and X Fold3 has been exposed, and they may appear in Q1 of next year