Is the Apple Vision Pro priced at 25,000 RMB too expensive? Cook responds This is a great innovation
Cook thinks Apple Vision Pro is a great innovation, but doesn't comment on whether it is too expensive at 25,000 RMB
【PhoneAuto News】On June 6th local time, PhoneAuto noticed that Apple CEO Tim Cook responded to the high price of the Apple Vision Pro, which can reach up to $3,499 (about RMB 25,000), in an interview with relevant media, stating: “Apple Vision Pro is currently the most advanced electronic device. It has done ‘tomorrow’s engineering’ today. This is a great idea.”
In the early morning of June 6th Beijing time, Apple held WWDC 2023. At this WWDC 2023, Apple released a series of software and hardware products including iOS 17, iPadOS 17, watchOS 10, macOS Sonoma, a new 15-inch MacBook Air, a new Mac Studio, a new Mac Pro, and the M2 Ultra chip. Among them, the most heavyweight product should be the head-mounted device Apple Vision Pro.
After its release, Apple Vision Pro has attracted widespread attention from digital enthusiasts around the world. Many people believe that it may open a new era for Apple, just like the iPhone did many years ago. However, it cannot be denied that the expensive price is one of the biggest obstacles for ordinary consumers to get their hands on this product.
- Huawei launches the 618 Warm-hearted Service Season Battery replacement starts at 99 yuan, and there is a limited time discount for memory upgrades
- Samsung Z Flip 5 folding screen new machine detailed specifications exposed, and the secondary screen is indeed the highlight
- Up to 1600 yuan off! Xiaomi recommends six productivity tools, which you can check out after the college entrance exam
It is worth mentioning that according to external predictions, the hardware manufacturing cost of Apple Vision Pro is actually only about $1,500. Among them, the cost of the display screen is high, and Apple needs to spend $730 for it. However, this prediction does not include related research and development expenses, channel sales expenses, and other costs.
- OPPO Reno10 can be called a must-have eye-catching artifact for summer with outstanding appearance and excellent touch feeling
- Li Nan expects that the Apple Vision Pro third generation will be able to threaten all non-shared screens indoors
- Samsung One UI 60 update model list exposed, S23 series to be released in October
- The release date of vivo X100 Pro+ and X Fold3 has been exposed, and they may appear in Q1 of next year
- Xiaomi 14 Pro is equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 and features a centrally located single-hole extremely narrow curved screen
- Q1 global smartphone production was only 250 million units, hitting a new low in the same period in nearly a decade
- Honor 90 series first sale was a success 23 minutes broke the all-day sales record of Android phones in the past year