Google is trying hard to dig into Apple’s market by offering a $6200 savings for iPhone users who switch to Pixel
Google offers a $6200 savings for iPhone users who switch to Pixel to compete with Apple market
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, the annual Google I/O developer conference was held. At this conference, Google brought a wave of heavy new products, including the Pixel 7a smartphone, Pixel Fold foldable screen phone, Pixel Tablet Android tablet and more. Among them, the Google Pixel Fold may be the most worth paying attention to product, as its appearance marks Google’s official entry into the foldable screen mobile phone market, competing with manufacturers such as Huawei and Samsung. Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that in expanding the Pixel Fold user base, Google seems to have set its sights on Apple iPhone users.
Currently, the Google Pixel Fold is priced at $1799 in overseas markets, which is equivalent to about RMB 12,500. As a smartphone, such a price is definitely not cheap. However, users who purchase the Google Pixel Fold now can get a Pixel Watch worth about $400 for free. In addition, for the large number of Apple phone users in overseas markets, Google also offers a very attractive trade-in policy.
- Nubia’s first foldable screen phone exposed, model is Z60 Fold
- New XiaoDu device under Baidu enters the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology! Appearance exposed, netizens give sharp comments
- Post-00s girl spends 300 yuan to have her cellphone blessed in a temple It is suggested that major manufacturers should catch up quickly
It is reported that the current iPhone 14 Pro equipped with 128GB of storage space can be used to offset up to $900 when purchasing the Pixel Fold, which is almost equal to the full new price of the phone. Even for the iPhone 13 Pro, which has been on the market for more than a year and a half, Google offers a maximum trade-in value of up to $850. In contrast, Apple’s official highest trade-in value for the iPhone 13 Pro in overseas markets is about $530. It can be seen that the trade-in value given by Google is much higher than that of Apple, obviously hoping to attract more iPhone users to purchase their foldable screen phones.
- Equipped with a 7000mAh battery! The 512GB version of Huawei Enjoy 60X is now available for sale today
- Mother’s Day, I will tell a story about my mom after I bought her an Apple Family Pack
- The all-powerful flagship Huawei P60 Pro The best camera artifact to give to Mom on Mother’s Day
- New entry-level Redmi phone available now! Supports 67W fast charging Is it the Note13?
- Hello world!