moto G14 promotional images leaked! Exterior design and core specifications exposed
Moto G14 promotional images leaked, revealing design and specifications
【Phoneauto News】Following its recent appearance on the TDRA certification platform, the specifications and complete design of the Motorola Moto G14 have now been leaked. The leaked images show that compared to its predecessor, the Moto G14 has no significant changes in appearance. This phone will be launched as the successor to the Moto G13, which was well received in the budget market.
According to the images, the Moto G14 has a “square and straight” appearance with distinct lines, giving it a sharp look. The phone is equipped with a centered hole-punch display with narrow bezels. The volume keys and power button are located on the right edge of the phone. The rear camera module adopts a matrix design, accommodating two cameras and an LED flash.
- iPhone dominates the top five! The list of market share for 5G smartphones in the second quarter is announced
- Latest Indian mobile phone manufacturer sales ranking Xiaomi loses first place, will Vivo take the top spot?
- ZTE’s new phone has been certified by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and supports 5W charging What is the price range?
The Motorola logo is printed in the center of the back of the phone, and there is a 3.5mm audio jack and the Dolby Atmos brand logo at the top. It is available in four colors: blue, gold, black, and beige.
The images show that this phone will be equipped with an octa-core processor, 128GB of storage space, and a 5000mAh battery.
Although the leak does not mention detailed information about the chipset, it is not difficult to speculate that it will be a mid-range to low-end octa-core chipset, possibly from MediaTek. The 5000mAh battery will be paired with 20W fast charging. The 128GB storage space can be further expanded via a microSD card. Connectivity options may include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, and a USB-C port.
Previously, the Moto G14 has passed TDRA certification. According to foreign media reports, TDRA certification is an electronic product certification standard recognized by the United Arab Emirates. Each device must comply with local standards and register on TDRA before being used, sold, or distributed in the United Arab Emirates. This means that the Moto G14 will at least be launched and released in the United Arab Emirates. As for the situation in other markets, it is currently unknown.
- OPPO K11 is preheating again Up to 12+512GB configuration, no shortcomings in all aspects
- Morning News Apple quietly tests Apple GPT, new Beats Studio Pro debuts
- The Honor Magic V2 is now on sale today for 8,999 yuan, offering an ultimate slim and foldable flagship experience
- Afraid of buying a phone that might be a disappointment? These four models are ready to be launched, starting from a minimum price of 2199 yuan
- Redmi Note 13 Pro+ Design Exposed! The narrow bezels are unreasonably thin
- The new generation of Beats Studio Pro is unveiled with a brand new design, priced at 2899 yuan
- realme C53 released in India, equipped with a 108 million pixel main camera, starting at 880 yuan