Zero Run delivered over 12,000 new vehicles in May, with a month-on-month growth rate of over 38%
Zero Run delivered 12,000+ new vehicles in May, with a 38%+ month-on-month growth rate
【PhoneAuto News】Today is June 1st, and it is time for various automakers to compete to announce delivery data for the previous month. PhoneAuto noticed that according to official information, LINGPAI delivered 12,058 vehicles in May 2023, an increase of about 38% compared to April 2023. It is reported that the delivery of LINGPAI’s C series exceeded 10,000 vehicles, an increase of about 38% compared to April 2023, accounting for about 83% of LINGPAI’s total vehicle deliveries. At the same time, LINGPAI’s C11 series delivered more than 7,100 vehicles, ranking first among domestic B-level new energy SUVs. It can be seen that this series of cars is quite popular with consumers.
Previously, in April 2023, LINGPAI had delivered a total of 8,726 vehicles to consumers, an increase of 41% compared to March 2023. At the same time, in the LINGPAI models delivered in April, the C series accounted for more than 83%, which has become the main driving force for the growth of LINGPAI’s delivery data. At that time, LINGPAI’s official also stated that their full range of products in 2023 is accelerating delivery, which has raised a lot of expectations for LINGPAI’s delivery results in May 2023.
- Toyota adds investment to its EV battery factory under construction in the United States, with a total investment reaching $59 billion
- Tesla executives refute Toyota’s anti-electric car remarks Electrification is flawless!
- Changan Deep Blue SL03 delivered 7,021 units in May, and the new model S7 has officially entered mass production and rolled off the assembly line
LINGPAI delivery data
Also based on official data, LINGPAI achieved revenue of RMB 1.4425 billion in the first quarter of 2023, a decrease of 28% compared to the same period in 2022, and a decrease of 52% compared to the fourth quarter of 2022. At the same time, LINGPAI has not yet made a profit. The net loss attributable to the parent in the first quarter of 2023 was RMB 1.133 billion, while it was RMB 1.0422 billion in the same period of 2022 and RMB 1.325 billion in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- Tesla Model 3 is clearing inventory in the United States, with some discounts of nearly 20,000 yuan
- Guangzhou Automobile Aion (GAC Aion) sold 45,003 vehicles in May, an increase of 114% compared to the same period last year, setting a new historical high
- Xiaopeng G6 will start pre-selling on June 9th, equipped with 800V fast charging, targeting Tesla Model Y
- Smart Elf #3 will officially go on sale tonight! Delivery will begin this month
- Another issue with the safety airbags! Toyota recalls 96,000 Corolla hatchbacks in the United States
- To ensure pedestrian safety, the United States plans to mandate that the vast majority of passenger cars be equipped with AEB
- Crackdown on defamation! A blogger apologizes for spreading rumors about BYD and Tesla catching fire