The Deep Blue S7 is officially offline today! The pre-sale price range is between 169,900 yuan and 239,900 yuan
The Deep Blue S7 is now offline The pre-sale price ranges from 169,900 to 239,900 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On May 31st, Shenlan’s first SUV model under its brand, the Shenlan S7, was officially launched. The car was already available for pre-order with a pre-sale price range of 169,900 to 239,900 yuan. The new car is built on the EPA1 all-electric digital platform, with a sporty and low-slung body posture, and a low wind resistance coefficient of 0.258Cd. It will provide consumers with a choice of extended-range hybrid, pure electric, and hydrogen electric versions.
The Shenlan S7 is officially launched.
In terms of appearance, as the brand’s second model, the Shenlan S7 continues the family-style design of the Shenlan SL03. The front face adopts a closed grille design, and the slender headlights enhance the aggressiveness of the front face, making the shape more sharp. Looking at the side, the car’s waistline is smooth and sleek, with frameless doors and hidden door handles, creating a good sporty atmosphere. In terms of the rear, the car uses a through-type taillight design, with taillights on both sides that are highly recognizable.
- The all-new Land Rover Range Rover Sport SV has been officially released Its maximum speed can reach 289 kilometers per hour
- Starting at 95,800 yuan, the BYD 2023 model Yuan Pro is officially on the market, offering a large number of benefits
- The 2023 BYD Yuan Pro officially goes on sale with the e-platform, starting at 99,800 yuan
In terms of body size, the new car is 4750/1930/1625mm in length, width, and height respectively, with a wheelbase of 2900mm, and it is positioned as a mid-size SUV.
In terms of interior design, the Shenlan S7 uses a luxurious yacht-style interior, offering two color schemes: dazzling black and hot wave orange. The overall layout is relatively simple, equipped with a suspended central control large screen and a double-spoke multifunctional steering wheel, giving a strong sense of technology. The car seats are wrapped in leather, with a variety of adjustment functions, bringing users a comfortable driving experience.
In terms of power, the maximum power of the pure electric version of the Shenlan S7 is 160kW and 190kW, offering two endurance versions of 520km and 620km, with a 0-100km/h acceleration time of 6.7 seconds; the range-extender version is equipped with a 1.5L naturally aspirated engine, with a maximum power of 70 kW, and a pure electric endurance of up to 200 km.
- Smart and Elite Ride! New Generation Honda Insight Official Images Released, to be Launched in June
- Is Mitsubishi really going to delist? Mitsubishi Motors extends suspension of production in China, and the resumption date is uncertain
- Domestic production continues to turn over a new leaf Geely Galaxy L7 will be launched today Would you buy it for less than 150,000 yuan?
- Starting from 152,900 yuan! Chery Tiggo 9 officially launched with a standard Kunpeng 20T engine
- Hengchi Automobile’s Tianjin factory has resumed full production, and Liu Yongzhuo stated that the delivery of Hengchi 5 will be accelerated
- Lost its grandeur? New Toyota Alphard/Vellfire real car exposure or to be launched in June
- New Mercedes-Benz G 350 launched with a 20T engine, starting at a price of 1,424,800 yuan