Avita received an order for 2,366 vehicles in May, and will provide Huawei’s Hongmeng car system in the third quarter
Avita got an order for 2,366 cars in May and will supply Huawei's Hongmeng car system in Q3
【PhoneAuto News】On June 2nd, according to PhoneAuto, Avta officially released its May market data – Avta 11 received 2,366 large orders in May. According to previous reports, Avta will provide the Huawei HarmonyOS for this car in the third quarter, which is undoubtedly good news for Avta 11 owners.
PhoneAuto also learned from the official that the intelligent driving function of Avta 11 has accumulated 2,943,214 kilometers, with a month-on-month growth of over 100%; the APA intelligent parking assistance has been called more than 675,041 times, with a month-on-month growth of over 80%.
- The new BMW X6 is officially on the market! It can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 54 seconds, with prices starting from 799,900 yuan
- Volvo/Polestar will provide an improved version of CarPlay through OTA updates for the car’s infotainment system
- The Zhiji LS7 sold 1922 vehicles in May, continuously topping the sales charts for pure electric SUVs
Avta 11 May market data
Intelligence has always been a major selling point of Avta 11. According to the plan, in the second half of this year, Avta 11 will be fully upgraded to Huawei’s high-end intelligent driving system ADS 2.0, and is expected to be launched in 45 cities without maps in the fourth quarter of this year. In addition, it is expected that Avta will provide the Huawei HarmonyOS car system in the third quarter of this year. At the end of March this year, the official announced the first large-scale software OTA upgrade for all Avta 11 users, unlocking 17 functions including RPA remote parking, and carrying out multiple user experience optimizations. Recently, Avta 11 has once again launched the second large-scale OTA upgrade, which includes 24 new functions and 30 experience optimizations.
PhoneAuto has reported that as of February 5, 2023, Avta 11 deliveries have exceeded 2,000 units. According to the official plan, Avta will also release a new mid-to-large-sized sedan E12 this year, aiming to achieve an annual goal of 100,000 orders. On March 24th, the single-motor version of Avta 11 was officially launched, with a retail price of 319,900 yuan for the long-range version and 349,900 yuan for the ultra-long-range version, both equipped with Huawei’s full-stack intelligent automotive solution.
- Jianjie M5 ranks first in quality in the mainstream plug-in hybrid subdivision market of Jundi (Note The original text is in simplified Chinese characters, so the translation is also in simplified Chinese)
- Porsche unveils new emblem shield after three years of design, to be widely used by the end of this year
- ： can be translated to Securities Daily evaluates Musk’s trip to China Will have three impacts on the domestic auto market in English
- Ideal Automobile delivered 28,000 new cars in May, with a growth of 146% Monthly revenue exceeded 10 billion yuan
- Smart delivered 2,624 new cars in China in May, and the all-new Smart 3 will be launched tonight
- Geely’s subsidiary, Jidu Auto, delivered 8,687 new cars in May, a year-on-year increase of 100%
- BYD responds to being included in the list of abnormal business operations the company’s production and operations are all normal