Blogger The competition for the debut rights of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 this year is too fierce Can Xiaomi not keep up?
Can Xiaomi keep up with the fierce competition for the debut rights of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 this year?
【Phoneauto News】On August 7th, according to digital blogger @, it was revealed that Honor’s Snapdragon 8 Gen3 iteration super cup new device is currently testing a new periscope lens. The current engineering machine also has a “billion-pixel large bottom sensor,” so it seems to be getting better.
This new device from Honor should be the Magic6 series. There have been leaks before that it will be released in the first quarter of next year, so it is highly likely that it will not be able to grab the first release rights of Snapdragon 8 Gen3. The above blogger also stated that due to the fierce competition for the first release rights of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 this year, Honor is already “out of the game.”
The first release should still be Xiaomi. Generally speaking, Xiaomi can always get the official first release rights of the Snapdragon flagship processor, except for some episodes during the competition for the first release rights of the first generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform in 2021. At that time, the Xiaomi 12 series did get the first release rights of the Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, but moto immediately posted on their official Weibo: “Being the first to launch is the real first release, daring to buy is the real first release, having stock is the real first release,” and announced that the “first new Snapdragon 8 phone, moto edge X30, will be available for sale on December 15th,” directly pointing the spearhead at Xiaomi.
- Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultimate Edition game tuning exposure, is it possible to have Redmi equipped with MediaTek Dimensity?
- NIO Phone benchmark score exposed! Equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2 leading version, scoring 136 million points
- HTC Wildfire E Star is launched in Africa, equipped with UNISOC 4G chipset
It is not easy for smartphone manufacturers to obtain the first release rights from Qualcomm. Only when they see enough order quantities will they give it to you, but Qualcomm can give the first sales rights to another manufacturer.
It is understood that Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Technology Summit will be held in October this year, and the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 new device will arrive in November. It is highly likely that the first release will be the upcoming Xiaomi 14 series. Just recently, the first benchmark score of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 was exposed, but the prototype used was a Samsung S24+, with a single-core score of 2233 points and a multi-core score of up to 6661 points.
- Li Jie The performance of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will not have any compromises, especially with the chip
- Blogger The camera of the Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 folding phone is as powerful as that of a regular flagship
- iPhone 15 series may be released on September 12th, ahead of the Mate60 series debut?
- Xiaomi MIX Fold 3’s latest renderings are exposed, and its appearance is not much different from the previous generation
- Huawei’s first pure electric coupe, the Huawei Smart Selection Car, will be equipped with HarmonyOS 4 and will debut this quarter!
- OnePlus 12 Engineering Machine Screen Exposure Adopting a domestically produced new substrate 2K curved screen
- OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will be released on the afternoon of August 16th! It will come with many cutting-edge technologies