Redmi K60 Pro will be included in the first batch of major updates for MIUI 15
Redmi K60 Pro to receive first batch of MIUI 15 updates
【Phoneauto News】On the evening of August 4th, Zeng Xuezong, Senior Vice President and President of the Mobile Phone Division of Xiaomi Group, wrote an article stating that in addition to performance and imaging, the software experience of the Redmi K60 Ultimate Edition has also been fully upgraded. Zeng promised that the K60 Ultimate Edition will be included in the first batch of major updates of MIUI 15, making it consistent with all current Xiaomi flagship models, allowing everyone to enjoy new features at the earliest opportunity. As soon as this news came out, netizens praised it one after another.
At the strategic press conference held by Redmi on August 3rd, the brand officially announced the new “Raging Engine 2.0”. This is one of the most important self-developed technologies of Redmi this year, which has been polished through three generations and has developed into Xiaomi’s “performance brain”. The brand new Raging Engine 2.0, based on the foundation of not compromising on image quality, frame rate, and brightness, once again significantly enhances performance in five core scenarios that users are most concerned about, including gaming, video playback, multitasking, app launch, etc. Correspondingly, Raging Engine 2.0 is equipped with five major functional modules, including environmental perception, image quality engine, dynamic display, global acceleration, and performance scheduling, and it will be more scenario-based, intelligent, and systematic compared to before.
- Huawei August Service Day starts Free mobile phone screen protectors and repairs without labor fees
- Pangu giant model blessing! Huawei Xiaoyi playing with new tricks, can listen, can watch, and can even speak
- Yu Chengdong claims that Huawei smartphones are on the road to recovery This time, Mate60 is stable!
In terms of hardware, the Redmi K60 Ultimate Edition adopts the combination of Dimensity 9200+ and discrete X7 Raging dual-core chip, together with Raging Engine 2.0, bringing an unrestricted and brand new performance experience. According to the official data, in the game “Genshin Impact”, the K60 Ultimate Edition achieved a breakthrough in both frame rate and image quality with a 144Hz super frame rate and 1.5K super resolution. In the super frame rate and super resolution test of “Genshin Impact”, the K60 Ultimate Edition achieved an average frame rate of 143.4fps, achieving a full frame rate experience.
- NIO Mobile is applying for network access at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology! It is about to be released and is expected to directly challenge the iPhone 15
- Understand Huawei Developer Conference HarmonyOS 4 with four major upgrades!
- Huawei HarmonyOS 4 officially released! New features include live windows and permanent capsules
- Huawei HarmonyOS 4 upgrade plan announced! 34 products start public beta testing for upgrades today
- Huawei Mate60 series leaks summary! Appearance, specifications, and prices all in one place
- Huawei returns strongly mobile market share increases by 76%, HarmonyOS 4 to be released soon
- vivo V29e is certified and equipped with a 64-megapixel main camera, indicating that it may be launched soon