You have to rely on Xiaomi for imaging! The new flagship may be equipped with a periscope-style long-focus macro lens
Rely on Xiaomi for imaging, new flagship may have periscope-style macro lens
【PhoneAuto News】On May 16th, PhoneAuto noticed that according to information leaked by relevant digital bloggers, Xiaomi may be preparing a new model that will be equipped with a periscope-style telephoto macro camera. Currently, there are very few models in the smartphone market that are equipped with telephoto macro cameras. Therefore, this model that has leaked information may be Xiaomi’s flagship product. Considering that the Xiaomi 13 Ultra was recently officially released, this model equipped with a telephoto macro camera may belong to the next generation of Xiaomi flagship phones.
Currently, the Xiaomi 13 Ultra is the Xiaomi model with the strongest imaging capabilities. According to official information, this model has four rear cameras, with the main camera using a one-inch Sony IMX989 sensor, which can take photos with 50 million pixels, and the other three auxiliary cameras all using the Sony IMX858 sensor. Therefore, these several cameras have good consistency in terms of color.
It should be noted that the Xiaomi 13 Ultra already has two telephoto cameras, with equivalent focal lengths of 75mm and 120mm, and maximum apertures of F/1.8 and F/3.0, respectively. Both support OIS optical image stabilization and can take photos with 50 million pixels. However, these two cameras do not support macro photography. The Xiaomi 13 Ultra supports macro photography with an equivalent focal length of 12mm ultra-wide-angle camera, which has a maximum aperture of F/1.8 and 50 million pixels.
- Has domestic Android phones successfully surpassed Apple? This question is actually very complex
- The starting configuration is already the strongest, as the iQOO Neo8 Pro comes with 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM
- The European Union approves Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision Blizzard, but there are still significant obstacles to the acquisition
Therefore, macro photography should be one of the improvements in Xiaomi’s new model’s imaging capabilities. Compared with the ultra-wide-angle lens, the telephoto macro camera has higher playability in some usage scenarios. Interested netizens can pay attention to the news of Xiaomi’s new machine.
- Ecological integration Huawei MateBook E 2023 is about to be unveiled
- Apple may modify this feature Will the Apple fans collectively break down in tears?
- Is Xiaomi’s Lei Jun the richest person in the national mobile phone industry with a fortune of approximately 75 billion yuan in 2023?
- Yang Yang holds up the new Honor phone for a photo Could it be the legendary Honor 90 series?
- The Stone A10 Ultra intelligent floor cleaning machine is coming soon It will help solve all the chaos in the industry
- Google finally fixes the battery drain and overheating issues on Pixel phones
- There is a spy! Coolpad 30 Pro has appeared on the second-hand platform and is surprisingly cheap