Ecological integration Huawei MateBook E 2023 is about to be unveiled
Huawei MateBook E 2023 with ecological integration is coming soon
【PhoneAuto News】On the morning of May 8th, Huawei officially announced that the summer full-scene new product launch event will be held on May 18th, and it first announced the Huawei MatePad new series, attracting the attention of many consumers. On May 16th, Huawei officially announced that the all-new Huawei MateBook E 2-in-1 laptop will also debut at this launch event, a flagship return of dynamic productivity, and the 2-in-1 laptop will be updated again. What surprises will Huawei bring us?
From the preheating information, the new Huawei MateBook E 2-in-1 laptop has a key word “fusion”, which implies the innovative direction of this new product: ecological fusion capability. In the official video, it mainly shows the convenient use experience of the LeXiang mobile app, as well as the efficient ability to support professional processing on the Windows end, compatible with PC applications and mobile App operations, bringing efficiency improvements to office work. Bring more powerful fusion office capabilities through ecological integration. For example, the super terminal capability, through simple drag and drop actions, can complete interconnection with other devices, greatly improving office efficiency. As a leader in mobile ecological integration, Huawei will give us full surprises in ecological integration with every generation of products, and this expanding ecosystem is the key to improving office efficiency.
- Apple may modify this feature Will the Apple fans collectively break down in tears?
- Is Xiaomi’s Lei Jun the richest person in the national mobile phone industry with a fortune of approximately 75 billion yuan in 2023?
- Yang Yang holds up the new Honor phone for a photo Could it be the legendary Honor 90 series?
Take multi-screen collaboration as an example. Huawei laptops can collaborate with tablets, mobile phones, displays, and smart screens. Taking the MateBook X Pro as an example, after mobile phone collaboration, the laptop can open multiple mobile phone application windows, and even support horizontal large windows and parallel views, bringing a better operation experience; after collaborating with tablets, in mirroring mode, the tablet can become a drawing board, paired with the HUAWEI M-Pencil (second generation) handwriting pen, bringing a more versatile user experience; collaborating with displays, gently dragging, the laptop can wirelessly cast the screen to the display, with high-definition screen casting quality and low-latency data transmission, the experience is excellent. Huawei laptops seamlessly collaborate with different terminals, which can meet the office needs of different scenarios. This will be a big secret to improving efficiency, and it is one of the main upgrade points of the new Huawei MateBook E 2-in-1 laptop.
Thanks to its lightweight and portable design, the new Huawei MateBook E 2-in-1 laptop continues to explore in tablet and laptop modes, bringing a more sophisticated experience. Specifically, in tablet mode, remove the keyboard and use the stylus to perform more professional document reviews or creative drawing. In laptop mode, it can use PC software to complete a series of office needs. With the switching of scenes and needs, the Huawei MateBook E 2-in-1 laptop 2023 model can better respond to various scenarios. For mobile office workers, the update of the new Huawei MateBook E 2-in-1 laptop is actually a revolution in efficiency.
On the evening of May 18th, the new Huawei MateBook E 2-in-1 laptop 2023 model will meet with everyone. What innovations have been made in ecological integration for this new 2-in-1 product? Let’s wait and see.
- The Stone A10 Ultra intelligent floor cleaning machine is coming soon It will help solve all the chaos in the industry
- Google finally fixes the battery drain and overheating issues on Pixel phones
- There is a spy! Coolpad 30 Pro has appeared on the second-hand platform and is surprisingly cheap
- The cost-effectiveness still depends on OnePlus! Ace2 Pro exposed, this time it aims to squeeze Qualcomm dry
- Regrettable Exit! Japanese mobile phone company Kyocera announced its withdrawal from the consumer mobile phone business
- I admit that your high-end machines are very powerful, but what about these mid-range machines? They are affordable and powerful What do you think?
- Morning News Motorola’s first quarter performance is eye-catching, Haval Xilong series has been launched