Samsung Quantum 4 appears on Geekbench, is it actually a rebranded A54?
Is Samsung Quantum 4 a rebranded A54? It appears on Geekbench
【PhoneAuto News】The security of smartphones is very important, especially for some consumers, which has also led to the emergence of smartphones that focus on security, such as Samsung’s Quantum series phones that use quantum encryption technology. In April last year, Samsung officially launched the Quantum 3 quantum phone. After more than a year, its successor, the Samsung Quantum 4, is also coming. According to foreign media reports, after appearing on the Google Play Console, the Samsung Quantum 4 also appeared on the Geekbench website.
On May 12, foreign media reported that they exclusively discovered this new smartphone, the Samsung Quantum 4, on the Geekbench website, and also revealed some key specifications. As shown in the picture, the Samsung Quantum 4 obtained a single-core score of 777 and a multi-core score of 2703. At the same time, the phone runs Android 13 system and is equipped with the expected 8GB RAM. PhoneAuto learned that the model of this smartphone is Samsung SM-A546S, and the chip corresponding to the s5e8835 is the Exynos 1380. This octa-core CPU has four 2.0GHz cores and four 2.4GHz cores.
Alleged Samsung Quantum 4
- Motorola RAZR 40 Ultra with three beautiful color options exposed! May be released in June
- 7020＋5000 refers to the specifications of the upcoming vivo Y78 smartphone It will be equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 7020 processor and a 50-megapixel main camera The sentence means that it will soon be available for sale
- Now, WeChat can receive Sichuan earthquake early warnings Hurry and see how to operate
Foreign media said that the Geekbench website also confirmed that the Samsung Quantum 4 is likely to be a repackaged version of the A54 (i.e. a refurbished machine). The reason for this speculation is that the code name of the Quantum 4 chip is the same as the code name of the A54 chip on Geekbench.
If the speculation is true, then the Quantum 4 will be equipped with a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, a 50MP main camera, supplemented by a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 5MP macro camera, and a 32MP front camera. In addition, the phone may have a built-in 5000mAh battery and support 25W wired charging.
- realme’s overseas flagship Narzo N53 will be released on May 18th, featuring a lightweight and slim appearance
- New releases coming up again! Two new Samsung phones have passed the BIS certification in India Are you looking forward to them?
- 10W Charging + 720P Screen! Nokia C22 Released, Starting at Approximately 676 Yuan
- This big factory is about to make a move! Foldable machine + tablet + flagship with under-screen technology is coming soon
- Huawei executive personally advises Do not apply screen protector to foldable screen phones
- Google is trying hard to dig into Apple’s market by offering a $6200 savings for iPhone users who switch to Pixel
- Nubia’s first foldable screen phone exposed, model is Z60 Fold