Xiaomi’s Lu Weibing again criticizes competitors trendy phones are overpriced and low in configuration, an industry shame
Lu Weibing of Xiaomi criticizes competitors for selling overpriced phones with low configurations, calling it a shame for the industry
【PhoneAuto News】For those who pay close attention to the field of smartphones, they may notice that compared to many other Android phone manufacturers, Xiaomi’s phone product line is relatively small. Apart from the well-known digital and MIX series, the only major phone series geared towards female consumers is the Xiaomi Civi series, with these three together making up the current Xiaomi phone product lineup. Currently, the Xiaomi Civi series is about to receive an update, with the new Civi 3 set to be officially released on May 25th.
On May 22nd, PhoneAuto noted that Mr. Lu Weibing, Xiaomi Group’s partner, president, international department president, and Redmi brand general manager, wrote a long article discussing the Xiaomi Civi 3. He stated that this model is a critical step in the transformation of the Xiaomi Civi series after three generations of exploration and is of great significance to the entire Xiaomi Group. It will lead Xiaomi to reshape another battleground and is the last piece of the puzzle for the comprehensive evolution of Xiaomi’s phone product lineup!
- OPPO Reno10 series official exposure again All models are equipped with ultra-light shadow telephoto lens
- Four narrow sides! OPPO and OnePlus’ new iteration of smartphones have been exposed, with both flat and curved screens!
- The iQOO Neo8 series will be released tomorrow evening! Check out the configuration information in advance How many units should we sell?
At the same time, Lu Weibing also stated that “trendy phones” have always been a distorted concept. “Trendy phones” in the price range of 2,000 to 3,000 yuan are called “grain barn phones” internally by competitors. Many of these phones have weak performance, poor experience, mediocre imaging capabilities, and flashy designs. They rely on the information asymmetry created by offline channels and marketing rhetoric to enjoy the dividends of “low-price high-configuration.” This is the market’s sorrow and the industry’s shame. The Xiaomi Civi 3 will change all of this, leading the trend of change and redefining the “new trendy phone”!
Furthermore, Lu Weibing also revealed that although Xiaomi Civi 3 is equipped with the Dimensity 8200 Ultra processor, this processor is only a small part of the “super Pro experience” of the phone. There are still a lot of surprises to come for Xiaomi Civi 3.
- Key specifications of the vivo V29 Pro exposed, may be released in June of this year
- 1499 yuan! The XiaoDu Qinghe smartphone is now officially available for pre-sale and supports 10W charging
- Morning News OPPO A1 Vitality Edition officially on sale, Dangbei Projector F6 released
- Beyond flagship phones! The 18GB memory of the OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact custom edition is amazing
- Honor Magic enters the UK mobile phone market and is priced much higher than in China
- The price of iQOO Z7s has been leaked, which is about 1600 yuan in Chinese currency, equipped with the Snapdragon 695 platform
- OPPO A1 Vitality Edition officially goes on sale with a large battery, large memory and a price of 1799 yuan