Bezel-less screen without holes returns! Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 exposed to be released during the summer
Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 with bezel-less screen and no holes to be released this summer
【PhoneAuto News】During the current downturn in the entire mobile phone market, only the foldable screen smartphone category is on the rise against the trend. It can be said that today’s foldable models have become the next trend in the global smartphone market. Recently, it was revealed that Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 may be released during this year’s summer vacation and is expected to be officially launched in July or August. The biggest difference between Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 and its predecessor is the use of under-screen camera technology, which will become Xiaomi’s first foldable phone to use this technology.
According to PhoneAuto, to hide the camera under the screen, the light must pass through the screen, so the circuit below the screen needs to be “hidden.” Therefore, Xiaomi has added a transitional zone between the CUP area and the normal display area, supplemented by self-developed DDIC calibration algorithms and color calibration, which not only ensures transparency but also ensures display effect.
- New product discontinued? Gree’s mobile phone team has been disbanded and the official website is currently inaccessible
- Equipped with a telephoto lens that can zoom in without losing focus, yet weighs less than 200g! The OPPO Reno10 series is both lightweight and substantial
- Rumors suggest that the Snapdragon 8 Gen 4 chip will be jointly manufactured by TSMC and Samsung
In addition, in order to further improve the light entering the camera and the imaging effect of the under-screen camera, Xiaomi has changed the wire that connects the pixel and the driving circuit to ITO transparent oxide indium tin material. At the same time, the transparent lead, which was originally straight, was changed to a wavy line to control diffraction of the transparent lead.
In terms of software, Xiaomi has also optimized the point spread correction algorithm, multi-frame noise reduction algorithm, sharpening algorithm, and automatic white balance algorithm for under-screen cameras, making the imaging comparable to punch-hole screens. In terms of hardware, Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 will use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, equipped with Leica imaging, with a model number of 2308CPXD0C.
- OPPO Reno10 series A new phone that looks and feels elegant
- vivo S17e will go on sale tomorrow – Flowing Sand Gold restores the golden beach of the sunset glow
- Real photos of the OnePlus Nord 3 5G have been leaked, and the appearance seems familiar Core specifications have been confirmed
- What do you think of this configuration? Motorola Razr 40 series related parameters exposed
- Million-yuan C-format camera? Fuji X-S20 appearance exposure, price may increase by 30%
- OPPO’s stacking technology is so strong? The new Reno phone is equipped with a large sensor and a telephoto lens, and only weighs 194g
- Space Cross-Screen Assistance Empowers Huawei’s Full House Smart 40 to Start a Space Interaction Revolution