Long queues form at the stores! Huawei P60 Pro starts its first sale in Malaysia
Huawei P60 Pro begins first sale in Malaysia, causing long store queues
【PhoneAuto News】On May 20th, Beijing time, Huawei officially announced that the Huawei P60 Pro had its first sale in Malaysia. Many consumers came to the store to purchase it as soon as it was available, experiencing Huawei’s flagship imaging capabilities firsthand. Huawei will continue to work hard to bring better products and services to global users. Judging from the on-site pictures, Malaysian consumers have a very high enthusiasm for the Huawei P60 Pro, and the store once again had long queues, which will also be an important signal for Huawei’s return to the global market.
As Huawei’s imaging flagship to be released in 2023, the Huawei P60 series was released in the domestic market on March 23rd. Its lightweight body and excellent imaging experience have made it a new favorite of many consumers. Later, from May 9th to 11th, Huawei held overseas press conferences in the four major regions of Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, promoting the P60 series, Mate X3, and a series of new products to the world, and landing localization cooperation. It has received high recognition from overseas media and users. Nowadays, the Huawei P60 Pro’s first sale in Malaysia has given Huawei more confidence in its strong return to the global market.
- The 31st China International Information and Communication Exhibition Press Conference was held in Beijing
- First launch of MediaTek Dimensity 7200! vivo S17e officially goes on sale today
- Xiaomi Civi 3 benchmark scores released! First to use MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra
The Huawei P60 Pro comes in four colors: Feather Sand Black, Feather Veil Purple, Fei Leng Cui, and Loco Coco White. Among them, Loco Coco White uses a unique polished shell process, which incorporates natural materials, condenses gloss, natural textures, and makes each one unique. It also has Super Zoom XMAGE imaging, Super Night Vision Long Focus, F2.1 large aperture, which brings super large light intake and supports a 200x zoom range. The Super Zoom main camera has an F1.4-F4.0 physical aperture, ten levels of variability, long-focus micro-distances, micro-macro, and XMAGE color style, making the image more colorful.
- Price starts at 619 yuan! Huawei adds 4 new models with replaceable Kunlun glass
- Guarantee Response to Dissolution of Mobile Core Team Mobile Development Continues
- Samsung’s monopoly is ending! The high-frequency version of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor will be available for use
- Bezel-less screen without holes returns! Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 exposed to be released during the summer
- New product discontinued? Gree’s mobile phone team has been disbanded and the official website is currently inaccessible
- Equipped with a telephoto lens that can zoom in without losing focus, yet weighs less than 200g! The OPPO Reno10 series is both lightweight and substantial
- Rumors suggest that the Snapdragon 8 Gen 4 chip will be jointly manufactured by TSMC and Samsung