Price starts at 619 yuan! Huawei adds 4 new models with replaceable Kunlun glass
Huawei introduces 4 new models with replaceable Kunlun glass, starting at 619 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】As mobile phone screens become larger, protecting them becomes more important. Therefore, Huawei has launched Kunpeng glass, which is claimed to be 10 times more resistant to falling. Huawei has already provided Kunpeng glass upgrade services for multiple models, and recently PhoneAuto discovered that 4 new models have been added.
It is reported that the Mate 30/40/50 series and P40/50 series have already supported the replacement of Kunpeng glass. Now, 4 new models have been added, namely the Mate X3 foldable screen, P60, P60 Pro and P60 Art Edition. The replacement price for the Huawei Mate X3 is 619 yuan, and the other three new models are all 719 yuan.
- Guarantee Response to Dissolution of Mobile Core Team Mobile Development Continues
- Samsung’s monopoly is ending! The high-frequency version of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor will be available for use
- Bezel-less screen without holes returns! Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 exposed to be released during the summer
According to PhoneAuto, most glass panels in the industry are mainly chemically strengthened through the glass surface. However, the strength of the glass structure itself is not high. Once the external force exceeds the critical value, the structure of the strengthening layer will be destroyed and cracks will spread internally, causing the glass to break. Therefore, Huawei’s Kunpeng glass takes a different approach, drawing inspiration from the sturdy and durable reinforced concrete structure, and introducing a large number of nano-crystals into the glass to form a dense support structure, thereby improving the technology path of glass fracture resistance.
Finally, by introducing specific metal oxides, Huawei has introduced billions of high-strength nano-crystals into Kunpeng glass, paired with composite ion-enhanced injection technology to form a micron-level hard protective layer on the glass surface, and obtained a transparent optical material that combines high-strength crystals with glass. This ultimately solves the industry’s problems of strength and optical matching for microcrystalline glass materials, and increases the anti-fall ability to 10 times, effectively reducing damage caused by accidental phone drops.
- New product discontinued? Gree’s mobile phone team has been disbanded and the official website is currently inaccessible
- Equipped with a telephoto lens that can zoom in without losing focus, yet weighs less than 200g! The OPPO Reno10 series is both lightweight and substantial
- Rumors suggest that the Snapdragon 8 Gen 4 chip will be jointly manufactured by TSMC and Samsung
- OPPO Reno10 series A new phone that looks and feels elegant
- vivo S17e will go on sale tomorrow – Flowing Sand Gold restores the golden beach of the sunset glow
- Real photos of the OnePlus Nord 3 5G have been leaked, and the appearance seems familiar Core specifications have been confirmed
- What do you think of this configuration? Motorola Razr 40 series related parameters exposed