moto G14 new machine exposure, already passed TDRA certification, it seems that it will be released soon
New Moto G14 machine exposed, passed TDRA certification, release imminent
【PhoneAuto News】Motorola’s G series models are popular in overseas markets. According to PhoneAuto, the brand may soon launch a new model in the G series – moto G14, as the successor to moto G13. Currently, the official announcement and promotion of this phone have not been made, but it should be released soon because it has already appeared on the certification websites of the UAE Telecommunications Authority and the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TDRA).
According to foreign media, TDRA certification is the recognized electronic product certification standard in the UAE. Each device must comply with local standards and be registered on TDRA before it can be used, sold, or distributed in the UAE. This means that moto G14 will at least be launched and available in the UAE, and the situation in other markets is currently unknown.
moto G14 certified
- The highest discount for the Realme 11 series is now up to 1384 yuan! The city flash event is happening in Kunming
- OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Night Edition is now on sale, with increased features without an increase in price, selling for 3899 yuan
- It is rumored that the Samsung S21 FE may be re-released next month with a slightly retro chip
In fact, Motorola’s moto G14 previously appeared on the EEC certification website, but its model name was not displayed at that time. The TDRA certification confirms the model name as “moto G14”.
Foreign media predicts that moto G14 will be launched as an entry-level smartphone. In terms of specifications, it will have more upgrades compared to its predecessor, moto G13. Let’s briefly review the specifications of moto G13:
moto G13 features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate; a rear camera combination of 50MP+2MP+2MP, and an 8MP front-facing camera; it is equipped with MediaTek Helio G85 chipset, combined with 4GB+128GB memory configuration; it has a built-in 5000mAh battery and comes with a 10W charger. In addition, the phone runs on Android 13 system.
- vivo X90s officially goes on sale, equipped with Dimensity 9200+ processor, starting at 3999 yuan
- ZTE Terminal Product Center’s Luo Wei AI Naked-eye 3D Will Provide Immersive and Open Interactive Experience
- Foreign media Apple places more emphasis on the practicality of iOS 17 rather than introducing new features
- Honor X50 officially announces the release of the new generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 chipset, to be launched on the evening of July 5th
- I don’t want to buy it either, but it is the OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Edition with added features at no extra cost
- Honor CEO Zhao Ming Breaking through innovation bottlenecks and ushering in a new period of industry evolution
- Amazon Kindle China’s e-bookstore has officially ceased operations Does this mean we can only resort to instant noodles?