vivo Y27 5G has been certified by NBTC and is equipped with a 50 million pixel main camera
The vivo Y27 5G is NBTC certified and features a 50MP main camera
【PhoneAuto News】The latest news shows that vivo is developing a new device called vivo Y27 5G. On June 29, PhoneAuto noticed that this smartphone has now passed NBTC certification.
According to the website information, the model of the vivo Y27 5G smartphone is V230. However, apart from the model and name of the device, the list does not reveal any further details. But it is almost certain that this device will be launched in Thailand soon.
- Zhao Ming The concept of the end-to-end large model can be said to have been pioneered by Honor
- Shen Ziyu Xingji Meizu pioneers the future of integrated development with mobile domain
- Interactive Experience Upgraded, CCTV Reports on MWC Starry Meizu Group Exhibition Stand
It is worth mentioning that the vivo Y27 5G has previously appeared on the Geekbench benchmarking platform. The device is equipped with an octa-core processor with a main frequency of 2GHz, 8GB of RAM, and runs on Android 13 system. From the Geekbench website, it seems that this device uses a MediaTek chip, possibly the Dimensity 6020. In terms of benchmark scores, the vivo Y27 5G scored 595 and 1770 in single-core and multi-core tests, respectively. In addition, this device has appeared on certification platforms such as EEC in Europe, TKDN in Indonesia, and NCC in Taiwan.
According to previous leaks, the vivo Y27 5G may be a renamed version of the vivo Y36 5G. If this proves to be true, the vivo Y27 5G is expected to feature a 6.64-inch LCD FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. In terms of imaging, this smartphone may be equipped with a dual-camera system, including a 50-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera, as well as a 16-megapixel front camera. In addition, the device will be equipped with a 5000mAh battery and support 44W fast charging.
- Google Pixel Fold starts to have screen problems! Users report issues after just one day of use
- 3999 yuan and up! The street photography artifact, vivo X90s, will officially go on sale tomorrow
- Redmi K60 Ultra design diagram revealed, featuring ultra-narrow bezel design
- OPPO A78 4G Configuration Poster Exposure Snapdragon 680+5000mAh+67W Fast Charging
- Huawei Cloud Desktop and Cloud Meeting are leading the market as the top choices in China’s cloud office market
- Honour Zhao Ming Official Announcement Magic V2 to be unveiled on July 12th, promising a revolutionary experience!
- This OPPO product has defeated Huawei and Apple to become the best smartphone in Asia in 2023