OPPO Reno 10 series officially released, starting at 2499 yuan The entire series features a major upgrade in imaging!
OPPO Reno 10 series released, imaging upgrade, starting at 2499 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On the afternoon of May 24th, OPPO held its latest product launch, introducing the tenth generation of the Reno series. As a milestone in the tenth generation of this series, OPPO has made a sincere effort. This generation of Reno series offers multiple models suitable for different needs and budgets of consumers, and is definitely one of the most worth-watching mobile phone products during the 618 shopping festival.
In terms of appearance and design, Reno 10 continues to follow the family’s lightweight models. Although there has been a significant improvement in configuration, the lightweight feel has not been lost. This indicates that OPPO should also have made progress in the internal stacking technology of mobile phones. At the same time, the design of Reno 10 has undergone significant changes. The overall design is more harmonious and atmospheric, especially the brilliant gold color, which seems to be the “aristocrat” in the mobile phone, and should be loved by many consumers.
- Full of texture, the iQOO Neo8 Pro adopts an innovative leather texture technology for the first time
- Big move! It has been revealed that StarMedia, a subsidiary of Meizu, and Polestar China will integrate and establish a joint venture company
- Apple’s WWDC23 Ultimate Spoiler Alert iOS 17 Debuts, First Headset Highly Anticipated
According to official information, the OPPO Reno 10 standard version is equipped with the Snapdragon 778G mobile platform and a 6.7-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2412×1080 pixels, supporting 120Hz refresh rate and 1 billion color display. It has a built-in 4600mAh battery and supports the long-life version 80W charging technology. The rear camera system is a triple camera system with 64 million pixels + 32 million pixels + 8 million pixels, and the front camera is 32 million pixels.
The Reno 10 Pro is equipped with the Dimensity 8200 processor and a 6.7-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2772×1240 pixels, supporting 120Hz refresh rate and 1 billion color display. It has a built-in 4600mAh battery and supports the long-life version 100W charging technology. The rear camera system is a triple camera system with 50 million pixels + 32 million pixels + 8 million pixels, and the front camera is 32 million pixels.
The Reno10 Pro+ is equipped with a Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform and a 6.7-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2772×1240 pixels. It supports a 120Hz refresh rate and displays 1 billion colors. It also has a built-in 4700mAh large-capacity battery and supports 100W long-life charging technology. The rear camera system consists of a 50-megapixel, 64-megapixel, and 8-megapixel triple camera setup, while the front camera is 32-megapixels.
In addition, the OPPO Reno10 series, except for the standard version with 256GB storage, is equipped with LPDDR5 memory and UFS 3.1 flash. At the same time, all models in the series are equipped with NFC and infrared.
Currently, the OPPO Reno10 standard version starts at 2499 yuan; the Reno10 Pro starts at 3499 yuan; and the Reno10 Pro+ starts at 3899 yuan. For more information, please refer to the above pictures.
- Honor tested 102 OLED phone screens! Honor 90 frequency flashing control is unbeatable
- Starting at 1499 yuan! OPPO K11x begins pre-sale 100 million pixel ultra-clear main camera + 67W flash charging
- How to protect personal privacy and security? Let’s take a look at how iPhone does it
- Xiaomi Civi 3 comes with a gaming-grade luxury cooling system and is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra chipset
- Xiaomi Civi 3 release event is not just about phones? Official there are also these three Mi Home products
- Xiaomi 618 ‘Mobile Phone + Wearable Pre-sale Strategy’ Please Check, Up to 900 Yuan Off
- Countdown to the release of the OPPO Reno10 series I have already found the live streaming platform for you