OPPO Reno10 series officially released today, summary of official preheating information
OPPO Reno10 series released today with preheating information
【PhoneAuto News】On May 24th at 14:30, OPPO will hold a new product launch event, bringing a brand new flagship – the OPPO Reno10 series. PhoneAuto noticed that the official has already released a lot of information about the new machines. Here, we will summarize the relevant highlights of the OPPO Reno10 series for everyone, to help you better understand the series before the launch. Let’s take a look at what is worth paying attention to.
OPPO Reno10 series
In terms of appearance, the OPPO Reno10 series adopts a classic elliptical lens module design, which is highly recognizable; it brings four fashionable colors: bright gold, twilight purple, moonsea black, and overflowing blue, and the body weight is only 194g. Not only is it good-looking, but also has a unique hand feel.
At the same time, the OPPO Reno10 series will be equipped with a flagship dynamic light and shadow screen, supporting flagship-level ProXDR display, bringing up to 8 times brightness improvement; it also has 1400 nit dynamic peak brightness, 120Hz dynamic refresh rate, and 1.07 billion color display and other characteristics, the screen quality is extremely high.
- Wallet for you! OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact Custom Edition is tempting, only sold for 3699 yuan
- OPPO Reno 10 Series A new phone that looks elegant and performs even better
- Xiaomi Civi 3 benchmark scores are out! First release with MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra
In terms of imaging, the OPPO Reno10 series is the first to be equipped with a super light and shadow submarine long focus lens, with a flagship 1/2-inch large bottom, 64 million ultra-high pixels, and a f/2.5 large aperture, coupled with OPPO’s exclusive super light and shadow algorithm, it can easily take great photos.
In addition, the OPPO Reno10 series will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform, with 16GB+512GB ultra-fast large memory, and has the smoothest system ColorOS certified by Master Lu and aerospace-grade superconducting graphite heat dissipation system, and also supports the long-life version of 100W super flash charging.
At this launch event, the all-new OPPO Enco R2 and OPPO Watch3 overflowing blue will also be released, and interested friends can pay attention to them.
- The store has a long queue! Huawei P60 Pro launches its first sale in Malaysia
- Equipped with a telephoto lens but weighs less than 200g! OPPO Reno10 series is both lightweight and substantial
- New product discontinuation? Gree’s mobile phone team reportedly disbanded The official website is currently inaccessible
- End of Samsung’s monopoly! The high-frequency version of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor will be open for use
- Full-screen without holes is making a comeback! It is reported that the Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 may be released during the summer
- Price starts at 619 yuan! Huawei introduces 4 new models with replaceable Kunlun glass
- Gree responds to the disbanding of its core mobile phone team mobile phone development is still in progress