Honor tested 102 OLED phone screens! Honor 90 frequency flashing control is unbeatable
Tested 102 OLED phone screens, Honor's 90 frequency flashing control is unbeatable
【PhoneAuto News】On May 24th, PhoneAuto learned that Honor officially released a video, comparing the screen of the Honor 90 with that of 102 mainstream OLED phones on the market.
Honor stated that this was an unprecedented challenge. People who understand smartphones should know that OLED screens are widely used in mid-to-high-end phones because of their accurate colors and delicate picture quality. However, there are visual health risks behind this technology. In this test, Honor visualized the flicker of all phones, adjusted them to white screens, and adjusted the shutter speed of the high-speed camera to 1/800 second. The camera’s image was then transmitted to the smart screen for observation. The test results showed that all screens had different degrees of flicker, and the lower the frequency of the dimming, the heavier the flicker band. However, one screen performed exceptionally well and did not show any flicker in any visual test, and that was the Honor 90. It must be said that Honor has put in a lot of effort in terms of the screen.
- Starting at 1499 yuan! OPPO K11x begins pre-sale 100 million pixel ultra-clear main camera + 67W flash charging
- How to protect personal privacy and security? Let’s take a look at how iPhone does it
- Xiaomi Civi 3 comes with a gaming-grade luxury cooling system and is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra chipset
According to the official introduction, the entire Honor 90 series is equipped with 3840Hz ultra-high frequency PWM dimming. In addition, the new phone has passed the Rheinland flicker-free certification and achieved a zero-risk dimming level.
Video test screenshot
As for the other selling point of the Honor 90 series – imaging, Honor has not yet released much information. It is only known that the entire series is equipped with a 200 million pixel main camera. For reference, in the previous generation of the Honor 80 series, the Pro model used a 160 million pixel super main camera. It is reported that its main camera uses a super large bottom sensor of 1/1.56 inches, supports 16-in-1, maximum aperture F/1.8, and supports hardware-level Super HDR technology. At the same time, the other two auxiliary cameras of the Honor 80 Pro are a portrait lens and a wide-angle macro lens, both of which support taking photos with 50 million pixels. It is believed that the Honor 90 series will further improve on this basis.
Furthermore, the Honor 90 will be officially released on May 29th at 14:30. Interested friends can pay attention to it.
- Xiaomi Civi 3 release event is not just about phones? Official there are also these three Mi Home products
- Xiaomi 618 ‘Mobile Phone + Wearable Pre-sale Strategy’ Please Check, Up to 900 Yuan Off
- Countdown to the release of the OPPO Reno10 series I have already found the live streaming platform for you
- Making money does not rely on mobile phones! Samsung’s tablet computers have higher profits than smartphones
- Apple’s WWDC 2023 is scheduled for June 6th, with a large number of heavyweight new products expected to be launched
- Morning News iQOO Neo8 series released, Lenovo Xiaoxin desktop computer opens pre-sale
- OPPO Reno10 series officially released today, summary of official preheating information