OPPO Reno10 series will be released tomorrow We have gathered the most complete official specifications for you
OPPO Reno10 series releasing tomorrow with complete official specifications
【PhoneAuto News】On May 24th, at 2:30 pm, the new flagship Reno10 series from OPPO will officially debut. In the days leading up to this, the official website has released a lot of configuration information related to the new machine. PhoneAuto has compiled and sorted out the relevant information officially announced, so that you can better understand the general situation of this new machine before the press conference.
As OPPO’s flagship camera series, the Reno10 series has been upgraded in terms of imaging. OPPO stated that the entire Reno10 series will be equipped with a super light and shadow telephoto lens as standard. It will also use the golden portrait focal length. Through the self-developed RGBW super-sensing array, the sensitivity can be increased by 60%. In addition, it is equipped with an exclusive super light and shadow algorithm, and the portrait shooting effect will be even better. In addition, some models will also be upgraded to periscope telephoto lenses, with flagship 1/2-inch large bottom, 64 million ultra-high pixels, and / 2.5 large aperture. Due to the use of ultra-thin periscope module, it also saves 12% of the lens module space, so it will not have too much impact on the feel and weight of the phone.
In terms of the screen, the OPPO Reno10 series will be equipped with the same flagship dynamic light and shadow screen, supporting flagship-level ProXDR display, bringing up to 8 times brightness improvement. The screen also has a dynamic peak brightness of 1400 nits, a dynamic refresh rate of 120Hz, and a color display of 1.07 billion colors, which can make the photos taken show more outstandingly on the phone.
- OnePlus 11 has the highest discount of 400 yuan! The OnePlus 618 flagship promotion storm is about to begin
- The OPPO Reno10 series is coming soon! This set of lightweight flagship has a stable configuration
- Xiaomi Mi 14 rendering exposed! The border effect is amazing and the rear camera module is this long
In terms of performance, the OPPO Reno10 Pro+ will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform. In terms of memory, the OPPO Reno10 Pro and Pro+ models will be equipped with up to 16GB LPDDR5 memory and 512GB UFS3.1 flash memory. It will also include an aerospace-grade superconducting graphite heat dissipation system, and with the built-in ColorOS system, the experience will not be poor whether it is used daily or running games under high load.
Regarding the battery, the OPPO Reno10 Pro and Pro+ models will feature a built-in long-life 100W super flash charge technology. Additionally, the OPPO Reno10 Pro+ will be equipped with an equivalent 4700mAh large battery and a SUPERVOOC S power management chip, which saves 45% of the fast charging device volume.
Finally, in terms of appearance and color matching, the OPPO Reno10 series will adopt a new elegant design, which includes four new color options: brilliant gold, twilight purple, moon sea black, and colorful blue. The entire machine weighs less than 200g and feels very comfortable to hold.
- Cook ecstatic as Apple captures nearly half of the secondhand mobile phone market in 2022, coming in second
- JD takes a hard hit! Redmi K60 1TB version just announced a price cut of 200, now available for 2899
- The market winter is still lingering in 2023, how can the smartphone industry continue to thrive? in English
- 32 million front-facing cameras! Xiaomi Civi 3 fully upgraded with support for 4K recording
- Xiaomi’s 618 promotion is here! Up to 3000 yuan off, with the highest discount for phones being 900 yuan
- Tonight at 8 o’clock! OPPO 618 Season of Renewal Carnival opens with a maximum discount of 1000 yuan
- iQOO 618 starts pre-sale at 8pm tonight with a maximum discount of 800 yuan So, are you going to buy it or not?