Xiaomi 14 equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen3 with a benchmark score of up to 16 million may be released in November
Xiaomi 14 with Snapdragon 8 Gen3 and a benchmark score of up to 16 million may release in November
【PhoneAuto News】Currently, Xiaomi’s digital series has performed well, whether it’s the standard version or Ultra version of the Xiaomi 13, they have brought a lot of surprises to users. It has been almost half a year since the release of Xiaomi 13. In this case, there have been more and more related information and leaks about Xiaomi 14. On May 23, PhoneAuto learned that a digital blogger revealed that a certain model will use an extremely narrow small straight screen, equipped with the third-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, a 50-megapixel ultra-large main camera + upright small telephoto lens. Combined with the previous exposure, this extremely narrow small straight screen may be applied to the Xiaomi 14. In addition, as usual, Xiaomi’s new phone will always be equipped with the latest Qualcomm flagship mobile platform.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
According to the leaks, compared with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform, the third-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform has one more big core and one less small core, and the ultra-large core has been upgraded to Cortex X4, with a maximum frequency of 3.72GHz, and the performance will be improved by 15%-20%. The GPU part may also be upgraded to the highest frequency, with Adreno 750 reaching 770MHz. It is reported that the AnTuTu score of the third-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform has reached 1.6 million, far exceeding the 1.34 million of the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform. In addition, in the GFX ES3.1 test, the third-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform has a test score of 280FPS, while the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform has a test score of 220FPS.
- Pre-sales for one day, Xiaodu Qinghe learning phone received over 300 orders How is this result?
- New arrival of Redmi K60 high memory version! Only 3099 yuan for 16GB + 1TB
- OPPO Reno10 series has another strong configuration Snapdragon 8+ matched with 16GB RAM
In addition, the latest leaks also pointed out that the new Sony IMX802 sensor is already on the way, and this lens will support 100 million pixel ultra-clear shooting and 1/1.33-inch large bottom. From the timing point of view, Xiaomi 14 is very likely to adopt this new IMX802 lens.
Suspected Xiaomi 14 real machine
If there are no surprises, Xiaomi 14 should debut in November this year. Interested friends can follow PhoneAuto. We will continue to update more information about Xiaomi 14 in the future.
- Think carefully before buying iPhone 15, as it has been reported that there are changes in the design of the basic version of iPhone 16
- Playing games has become exhausting! These mid-range phones can easily handle playing Genshin Impact
- Up to 900 yuan off! Xiaomi’s three flagship phones will be on sale tonight This is a great deal with excellent value for money
- Up to 3000 yuan discount, Xiaomi 618 pre-sale starts tonight These pieces of information are worth paying attention to
- Industry-leading 50dB noise reduction! The realme Buds Air 5 Pro is now available for pre-order at a special price of 399
- Morning News 86 domestic online games approved in May, Nissan’s super hybrid electric-powered Qijun is listed
- 618 Upgrade! The reason for the hot sales of Huawei Nova 11 series has been found