There is a spy! Coolpad 30 Pro has appeared on the second-hand platform and is surprisingly cheap
Spy alert! Coolpad 30 Pro spotted on second-hand platform at surprisingly low price
【PhoneAuto News】If we turn back the clock about ten years, Coolpad was still a powerful domestic smartphone manufacturer, on par with Huawei, Lenovo, and other companies of the time. Currently, Coolpad continues to release new products. For example, on April 17th, the COOL 30, a new product under Coolpad, officially started pre-sales. The starting version of this phone provides 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage space, priced at 699 yuan, still competitive in the budget phone market.
Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that the COOL 30 Pro from Coolpad has appeared on the second-hand market. We can see that the front of the phone is equipped with a centrally placed hole-punch display screen, and from the shadow around the hole-punch, it appears to be an LCD screen. At the same time, the back of this model uses an oval design for the camera module, and there is a golden decorative ring around the main camera.
- The cost-effectiveness still depends on OnePlus! Ace2 Pro exposed, this time it aims to squeeze Qualcomm dry
- Regrettable Exit! Japanese mobile phone company Kyocera announced its withdrawal from the consumer mobile phone business
- I admit that your high-end machines are very powerful, but what about these mid-range machines? They are affordable and powerful What do you think?
Regarding the configuration, according to current information, this Coolpad COOL 30 Pro is equipped with MediaTek’s Dimensity 920 processor, a 6.7-inch display screen with a resolution of 2388×1080 pixels, at least 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage space, a built-in 4500mAh battery, support for 67W fast charging technology, but probably not wireless charging. At the same time, the rear main camera of this phone is 64 million pixels, and the front camera supports 16 million pixel photo shooting. In addition, this phone uses a side-fingerprint unlocking solution, weighs about 190g, and is 8.45mm thick.
Currently, on the second-hand platform, the selling price of this model is 899 yuan RMB, and the official version price should be similar.
- Morning News Motorola’s first quarter performance is eye-catching, Haval Xilong series has been launched
- Contrary to the trend, Motorola’s sales volume in multiple global markets has entered the top five in the first quarter
- This time Brother Fa is in trouble! The specifications of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 have been basically confirmed
- Price is about 2100 yuan! OPPO F23 launched in India, equipped with Snapdragon 695
- Antutu benchmark score exceeds 136 million, iQOO Neo8 Pro flagship dual-core upgraded again
- iQOO Neo 7T exposure Snapdragon 8+ Gen1, 5000mAh battery is very stable
- Official announcement! Huawei Enjoy 60 Pro will be released on May 18th Its appearance is quite stunning