Performance positioned at 2000 yuan – Xiaodu Qinghe smartphone comes with an 8-core CPU and 50 million pixel camera
Xiaodu Qinghe smartphone 8-core CPU, 50M pixel camera, priced at 2000 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On May 17th, Baidu officially announced on its “Xiaodu Xiaodu” WeChat official account that it will officially release its first mobile phone product, Xiaodu Qinghe Learning Phone, on May 22nd. Xiaodu CEO Jing Kun said that the performance of the Xiaodu Qinghe phone is roughly in the same range as a 2000 yuan phone, and the specific price and configuration will be announced at the launch event on May 22nd.
Xiaodu Qinghe Learning Phone
At the Xiaodu Qinghe phone communication meeting held today, Xiaodu CEO Jing Kun said that the parameter configuration of the Xiaodu Qinghe learning phone is roughly an 8-core CPU and a 50 million pixel camera. The specific performance is roughly in the same range as a 2000 yuan phone on the market. The target user group is clearly elementary and junior high school students. It is currently only sold online and will also be launched offline in the future.
It is understood that Xiaodu Qinghe is the first product under the education brand created by Xiaodu for young people. According to the previously announced Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) network access license and ID photo, the Xiaodu phone uses a waterdrop display on the front, with trendy narrow side bezels. The volume and power keys are located on the right side of the phone, and a square camera module is located in the upper left corner of the back, with deco design similar to the Xiaomi 13 series. The phone is equipped with a rear dual camera and a circular flash. The network information also shows that the phone is a 4G smartphone that supports dual card dual standby, and supports TD-LTE/LTE FDD and other 4G networks. It runs on the Android operating system.
- The iPhone 11 Pro series is confirmed to be released globally in June How many will be sold this time?
- realme’s 11 series offers a popular flagship imaging experience, selling like hotcakes from its first launch
- Google Pixel product planning exposure The second foldable phone may be launched in the following year
Xiaodu Qinghe Learning Phone MIIT picture
In terms of software, the Xiaodu Qinghe learning phone uses a customized system for young people, with three major usage modes of “smart learning”, “smooth listening” and “application”, covering AI tutoring teaching, bilingual resources for listening and learning, etc. This model is also equipped with the Xiaodu AI learning model, which can provide interactive AI question answering, AI homework assistant and other tutoring functions.
As a mobile phone targeting students, this device is also designed with application control. Parents can control the phone’s applications, usage time, and disable periods. It also supports real-time location tracking, which, when used with Baidu Maps, can accurately record the child’s movements with an accuracy of up to a few meters.
- Exposure of Honor Play 40 to be released on May 26 Affordable model with high recognition on the back
- Moto Razr 2023 launch event officially announced, to be released on June 1st
- Huawei’s Summer Full-Scenario New Product Launch Live Summary! Multiple new products will be released
- This may be the best 8 Motorola phones ever How many have you used?
- Pixel-level imitation of Huawei flagship? Indian mobile phone manufacturers launch thousand-yuan divine machine
- I just got excited It turns out that Asus ROG is going to release a gaming foldable phone I’ll go back to sleep for a bit
- Foreign media evaluates Google Pixel 7a This is the most practical Pixel phone so far