Xiaomi Redmi Note 12R debuts! First release with Snapdragon 4 Gen 2, starting at 1099 yuan
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12R released with Snapdragon 4 Gen 2, starting at 1099 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】In late April of this year, Xiaomi quietly launched the Redmi Note 12R Pro, a phone equipped with Snapdragon 4 Gen 1, priced at 1799 yuan (12GB+256GB). However, the standard version has not been released. On June 21st, PhoneAuto discovered that the Redmi Note 12R (model 23076RA4BC) appeared on the China Telecom website. Interestingly, it has a better chip.
Redmi Note 12R
Although not yet confirmed, the SM4450 chip of the phone is expected to be named “Snapdragon 4 Gen 2” when Qualcomm releases it. The Redmi Note 12R will debut this chip. It is said that it uses Samsung’s 4nm process, instead of TSMC’s 6nm process. The CPU is 2× 2.2GHz Cortex-A78 + 6× 1.95GHz Cortex-A55, and the GPU is Adreno 613 955MHz, supporting 3200MHz LPDDR5 memory and UFS 3.1 flash memory.
- China Telecom’s Maixnag A20 officially goes on sale with up to 2TB of storage and a starting price of 1399 yuan
- Apple Watch saves another life, warning users of life-threatening blood clots
- Don’t panic if you missed the 618 shopping festival, these four phones are still worth buying! Lowest price is 2000 yuan
Redmi Note 12R
The webpage also lists some other key details about the phone. The Redmi Note 12R is equipped with a 6.79-inch FHD+ center punch-hole display (so it is larger than the 6.67-inch display of the 12R Pro), with a resolution of 2460×1080. The camera is quite basic, with a 50-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel auxiliary camera. For reference, the Redmi Note 12R Pro has a rear 48-megapixel dual-camera.
Redmi Note 12R
The length, width, and height of the Redmi Note 12R are 168.6×76.3×8.17mm, and it weighs 199g. It has a built-in 5000mAh battery and supports 22.5W fast charging. In addition to the USB-C port, the phone also has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
According to China Telecom, the Redmi Note 12R will be released on June 30th. The phone will come in four different storage and RAM configurations: 4GB+128GB priced at 1099 yuan, 6GB+128GB priced at 1199 yuan, 8GB+128GB priced at 1599 yuan, and 8GB+256GB priced at 1799 yuan. The phone will be available in three colors: Midnight Black, Sky Fantasy, and Time Blue.
- Morning News Renderings of the OnePlus foldable screen have been exposed, and the new Aion AION V Plus is now on the market
- It’s okay if you missed the 618 shopping festival! The cost performance of OnePlus Ace 2V is still high, worth buying
- Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultra has been certified The cost-effective machine is coming!
- Meizu 20 Pro starts receiving new Flyme system update with significant adjustments
- OnePlus’ foldable screen new machine rendering exposed, equipped with periscope long focus, expected to be released in August
- The price of the Samsung Z Fold 5 foldable flagship is lower than its predecessor and is being sold for about 12,000 yuan overseas
- Huawei responds to charging patent fees to small and medium-sized enterprises in Japan, stating that the essence of patents is to encourage innovation