Good news for Apple users! Here are 8 products that can replace iCloud Have you used them before?
8 iCloud replacements for Apple users Have you tried them?
【PhoneAuto News】For most iPhone and iPad users, iCloud is a simple choice for storing photos, videos, and other files, but there are alternatives.
Here are some tools that can replace iCloud:
It is one of the earliest mainstream cloud storage services. It’s been around for more than a year longer than Apple’s iCloud. Dropbox is now one of the most popular cloud services, with over 700 million registered users. This iPhone and iPad app can automatically back up the photos in your device’s photo library, storing them in a simple file and folder structure that you can easily access on your computer, without any additional software.
- Morning News Successful maiden flight of C919 commercial aircraft; iPhone 15 Pro Max specifications revealed
- The sentence reads The OnePlus Ace 2V smartphone priced at just over 2,000 yuan is a must-see for the 618 promotion!
- What kind of phone is good for less than 3000? These four phones are super affordable to buy during the 618 period
If you frequently use Google’s ecosystem, then Google One may be more suitable for you than iCloud. A standard Google account provides 15GB of free storage space. This is three times what Apple offers, although all of your Google services share this price, including the contents of your Gmail inbox.
Microsoft offers the same 5GB of free storage space as iCloud, but if you choose to subscribe to Microsoft 365, the space will jump to 1TB.
All you need to do is install the Amazon Photos app on your iPhone or iPad, and it will sync your photos to Amazon’s cloud servers, where there is no limit to the number of photos you can store.
Box is a popular storage service in the enterprise, but it also offers some nice personal plans, and because it is built for business needs, free users can get 10GB of storage space.
If you want a simple, direct, and secure way to store files in the cloud, then Sync may be what you’re looking for. Although its free package only offers the same 5GB of storage space as iCloud, its paid packages are very affordable, providing up to 6TB of personal storage space for just $20 per month.
Like Box, SpiderOak CrossClave is mainly aimed at commercial use, but the company offers a free plan that provides up to 5GB of secure storage space for three users.
It can get 10GB of space for free, and the standard package costs only $5 per month for 5TB of space. If you need more storage space, you can choose a package of about $30 per month, with up to 5TB of space.
- What signals have been released by the highest price reduction of one thousand yuan on the Huawei P60 series, which has been on the market for two months?
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra European market price exposed, the 12+512 version is priced over ten thousand
- Add Honor Image Frame New version of the system is launched for Honor Magic5 series phone
- iPhone 15 Pro Max specifications exposed, equipped with the same lens as the 14PM and a 3nm chip
- This can be translated to Let light and shadow come to life as vivo S17 Shanhaiqing integrates the flowing mountains and seas into the phone
- An Indian official dropped their phone into a reservoir and it pumped out 21 million liters of water The phone was found, but they lost their job
- The growth of Sony Xperia 1 V Image enhancement cannot be separated from exploration and innovation