BYD will begin pre-sale of the PLUS Champion Edition on June 8th Can you guess the price?
BYD starts PLUS Champion Edition pre-sale on June 8th Price guessing game, anyone?
【PhoneAuto News】On June 7th, PhoneAuto noticed that BYD officially started promoting the upcoming pre-sale of the Song PLUS Champion Edition on June 8th, with the slogan “Surpassing Excellence and Leading the Peak”. Although BYD has not yet released any information about the Song PLUS Champion Edition, judging from previous champion edition models, this Song PLUS Champion Edition should also have strong competitiveness. Currently, those interested can follow BYD’s official news for updates.
Currently, BYD’s official website has two models of the Song PLUS available for sale: the Song PLUS DM-i and the Song PLUS EV. The former has a starting price of 154,800 yuan, while the latter has a starting price of 186,800 yuan. According to official information, the Song PLUS DM-i is equipped with an EHS hybrid system, with an acceleration time of 5.9 seconds per hundred kilometers (AWD version), a fuel consumption of as low as 4.4L per hundred kilometers, and a comprehensive cruising range of up to 1,200 kilometers. The Song PLUS EV is equipped with the DiLink intelligent networking system and the DiPilot intelligent driving assistance system, with a maximum cruising range of 505 kilometers, a power consumption of 14.1 degrees per hundred kilometers, and an acceleration time of 0-50 kilometers in 4.4 seconds. It is equipped with BYD’s self-produced, highly secure blade battery.
- The 2024 Chevrolet Trailblazer EV is being produced in Mexico and is expected to be launched this fall
- BYD Dolphin sold 30,679 units in May, with monthly sales exceeding 30,000 units for 3 consecutive months
- Haval did it! Takes the top spot for non-domestic car sales in Russia for May
According to official information, in May 2023, BYD’s new energy vehicle sales exceeded 240,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 97.63%. Among them, the monthly sales of the Song family (including the Song Pro and Song MAX) were 13,685 units, and the cumulative sales of the Song family this year have reached 59,946 units, with a lifetime cumulative sales exceeding 1.1 million units. Looking only at lifetime cumulative sales, the Song family has the highest sales among the BYD Dynasty series.
- Tesla collaborates with NHTSA to recall Model Y due to steering wheel can come off
- For the second time in a week! Ford recalls 125,000 vehicles in the US due to fire risk
- Tesla’s raw material procurement director poached by Rivian, potentially to compete against the Cybertruck
- Guangzhou-Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (GAC-FCA) is being forced to pay RMB 2 million Prior to this, they had applied for bankruptcy to the court
- Behind the rise in maintenance costs for BYD, is it really cheaper to use new energy vehicles than traditional fuel-powered cars?
- Ferrari will launch its first all-electric car in 2025! The electric factory will be completed next year
- Starting at a price of 61,900 yuan! Geely’s fourth-generation Emgrand 2023 champion edition officially launched