Lexus LBX will debut and be unveiled on June 5th! Jointly developed with Toyota
Lexus LBX, developed with Toyota, will be unveiled on June 5th
【PhoneAuto News】On June 5th, the Lexus LBX will make its debut. The car is a model built on the shared platform of Lexus and Toyota’s “YARiS Cross”, positioned below the Lexus UX.
In terms of exterior design, the Lexus LBX is equipped with two headlights that are connected by a metal strip, and also adopts a through-style taillight design, which has a certain degree of recognition. In terms of body size, the length, width, and height of the Lexus LBX are expected to be 4180/1765/1560(mm), and the wheelbase is 2560mm.
In terms of configuration, the new car will be equipped with the second-generation “Lexus Safety System+” system, equipped with a monocular camera and millimeter-wave radar, advanced driving assistance functions Lexus CoDrive (radar cruise control, lane tracking assistance), Adaptive High Beam System (AHS), and Road Sign Assistance System (RSA), etc.
- F1 Spanish Grand Prix Verstappen wins, Zhou Guanyu finishes ninth, scoring points again
- Geely’s subsidiary, Geometry Automobile, offers a maximum subsidy of 15,000 yuan The promotion ends on June 30th
- Experts say that China now holds 60% of the global market share in new energy vehicles, with sales reaching 592 million units
In terms of power, the new car may provide two options: gasoline and hybrid. The gasoline version is equipped with a 1.5L inline 3-cylinder engine with a maximum power of 88kW. The hybrid version is composed of a 1.5L inline 3-cylinder engine and an electric motor, which can produce a comprehensive output of 114 horsepower.
This week, there will be multiple new cars launched or pre-sold. In addition to the Lexus LBX, the Geely Emperor 4th generation champion edition will be launched on June 6th, the Xiaopeng G6 will start pre-sales on June 9th, and the Lexus TXh and GX will debut on June 8th and 9th respectively. In addition, the Volvo EX30 and Porsche 911 ST will also have their global debut this week.
- Volvo’s domestic sales in May reached 14,061 vehicles, a significant increase of 487% compared to the same period last year
- Jaguar Land Rover’s new logo has been criticized by netizens the flat design is too abstract and difficult to appreciate
- The number of vehicle thefts remains high, and Kia plans to launch new anti-theft software this month
- BYD Dynasty sold 125,515 vehicles in May, with one-third of them being from the Qin series
- BMW announces recall for these models! There is a risk of power interruption during driving
- Some imported Jeep Wranglers have announced a recall of 852 vehicles! There is a risk of fuel leakage
- Avita received an order for 2,366 vehicles in May, and will provide Huawei’s Hongmeng car system in the third quarter