Oh no! Indian companies will participate in the production of iPhone 15 Plus Is this a lottery?
Indian companies to produce iPhone 15 Plus, is this a lottery?
【PhoneAuto News】Currently, China is the most important production base for Apple’s products, with the vast majority of iPhones, iPads, and computers being produced in mainland China. However, Apple is also trying to change this situation by shifting more production capacity to Vietnam and India. Previously, it was reported that local Indian companies would participate in the first batch of iPhone 15 series supply, but only for the standard version of the iPhone 15, while the higher-priced Plus, Pro, and Pro Max models would still be produced by Chinese factories. However, PhoneAuto recently noticed that this news seems to be inconsistent with the actual situation.
According to overseas media reports, the Indian local company Tata Group has received orders for the next generation of iPhone 15 and 15 Plus models, which will debut later this year. This indicates that this Indian company will directly participate in the first batch of supply for the iPhone 15 and 15 Plus.
Fortunately, relevant research companies have stated that this Indian enterprise group will only receive a small portion of the iPhone 15 and 15 Plus production, approximately only 5%. Foxconn and Luxshare will be responsible for producing 70% and 25% of the iPhone 15 standard version, while Luxshare and Changshuo will be responsible for 60% and 35% of the iPhone 15 Plus version. In addition, the Pro and Pro Max versions of iPhone 15 will mainly (about 70%) be produced by Foxconn, with the remaining portion being produced by Changshuo.
- Meizu is great! The 20 series fully covers a three-year warranty, which costs the same as five endorsers
- Morning News 360 AI Store officially launched, Geely ICON starring heavy debut
- It’s coming! The basic configuration for the iPhone 15 model has been finalized Are you satisfied with this configuration?
It is worth noting that, according to Apple’s past operations, it is normal for new suppliers to receive a small portion of the production share, and if everything goes well, Tata Group’s share may gradually increase, even producing higher-positioned iPhone models.
- 200 million new images! The realme 11 Pro series is officially on sale, starting at a first-sale price of 1699 yuan
- The recognition is off the charts! The OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact custom edition’s performance far exceeds expectations
- Who said that flashy flowers don’t have strength? Check out the OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact customized version
- OPPO F23 5G real machine exposure, what score would you give for its appearance? To be released on May 15th
- This is very conscience! Honor Magic Vs launched in the UK, which is 4,000 yuan more expensive than in China
- Apple supplier is badly trapped in India, and the factory has become the target of lawbreakers’ attacks
- Samsung Quantum 4 appears on Geekbench, is it actually a rebranded A54?