iPhone 15 Pro Max phone case exposure, the camera is surprisingly so big?
'iPhone 15 Pro Max case reveals unusually large camera?'
【Phoneauto News】On July 12th, the phone case for iPhone 15 Pro Max was exposed online, giving us a glimpse of the new phone’s design, which should be similar to iPhone 14 Pro Max. However, it’s worth noting that the exposed phone case for iPhone 15 Pro Max seems to have a larger camera area.
Currently, the exact dimensions and weight information of the iPhone 15 series are not clear, but according to various leaks, at least there won’t be significant improvements in this aspect for iPhone 15 Pro Max.
Recently, foreign media leaked that the battery life of the iPhone 15 series will be improved, and the entire series will have an increased battery capacity, with a significant upgrade. The battery capacity of the iPhone 15 is 3877mAh, the iPhone 15 Plus is 4912mAh, the iPhone 15 Pro is 3650mAh, and the iPhone 15 Pro Max is 4852mAh. In other words, in order to enhance battery life, the iPhone 15 series may sacrifice some hand feel.
- camp’s new member, the Honor Magic V2, has shown the greatest sincerity
- Yuanfudao invests 100 million yuan to establish the Youth Science Exploration Fund to help innovative talents achieve excellent results again
- Apple’s Indian App Store bans 6 loan apps charging excessive fees, etc
In fact, since the introduction of the Pro Max model for the iPhone, many users have complained about its weight and feel. However, the Pro Max model does indeed have better battery performance.
In addition, the price of iPhone 15 Pro Max is also a focus. There are reports that the price of iPhone 15 Pro may not increase, but there is a possibility of a price increase for the Pro Max model. Recently, many high-end flagship phones have been increasing in price globally, so it is expected that the price of iPhone 15 Pro Max will also increase.
- Meizu 21 will abandon Zhou Dongyu and switch to using a class drill screen, with a new main camera
- Samsung One UI 60 beta is expected to be rolled out next week, targeting 7 countries including China
- There are two foldable phones to be released by Honor in the second half of the year one is a outward folding phone and the other is a small folding phone
- vivo Y27 5G released! Equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 6020 processor and a 5000mAh battery
- Foreign media reports that Huawei plans to return to the 5G mobile phone market this year What do you think?
- Is 24GB+1TB storage becoming popular for smartphones? The highly anticipated new device from OnePlus will be released in August!
- Blogger claims that the initial stock of the Huawei Mate60 series has reached 5 million units, implying the existence of a 5G version